London
IMG_2514.JPG
IMG_2515.JPG
:luvluv:Flaunt magazine 2017

Check out those abs and xylo

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 4 users
She is so gorgeous. She looks like one of my friends actually (although, she is thinner). Totally love her when she has the whole waif thing going on.

Also -- not that tabloids are always a reliable source -- apparently she had to gain 20 lbs in two weeks and then lose it in 10 days for Gone Girl?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...samund-Pike-lose-stone-10-DAYS-Gone-Girl.html

I don't know if the time she actually had to lose/gain the weight in is correct but she definitely had to do so in a very short time span. You can really see the gain/loss in the movie (Gone Girl), I found that really fascinating.

I also noticed that she looked good in 'Gone Girl', nice xylo. And in the book there was a passage about being the girl that pretends to be able to eat chips and drink beer with the guys whithout gaining weight while making up for it secretly by not eating for days or something. Sounded familiar.

I also noticed that she looked good in 'Gone Girl', nice xylo. And in the book there was a passage about being the girl that pretends to be able to eat chips and drink beer with the guys whithout gaining weight while making up for it secretly by not eating for days or something. Sounded familiar.
I think they re-wrote it slightly for the film but that monologue was taken almost verbatim from the book.

Book version:

Men always say that as the defining compliment, don’t they? She’s a cool girl. Being the Cool Girl means I am a hot, brilliant, funny woman who adores football, poker, dirty jokes, and burping, who plays video games, drinks cheap beer, loves threesomes and anal sex, and jams hot dogs and hamburgers into her mouth like she’s hosting the world’s biggest culinary gang bang while somehow maintaining a size 2, because Cool Girls are above all hot. Hot and understanding. Cool Girls never get angry; they only smile in a chagrined, loving manner and let their men do whatever they want. Go ahead, shit on me, I don’t mind, I’m the Cool Girl.

Men actually think this girl exists. Maybe they’re fooled because so many women are willing to pretend to be this girl. For a long time Cool Girl offended me. I used to see men — friends, coworkers, strangers — giddy over these awful pretender women, and I’d want to sit these men down and calmly say: You are not dating a woman, you are dating a woman who has watched too many movies written by socially awkward men who’d like to believe that this kind of woman exists and might kiss them. I’d want to grab the poor guy by his lapels or messenger bag and say: The bitch doesn’t really love chili dogs that much — no one loves chili dogs that much! And the Cool Girls are even more pathetic: They’re not even pretending to be the woman they want to be, they’re pretending to be the woman a man wants them to be. Oh, and if you’re not a Cool Girl, I beg you not to believe that your man doesn’t want the Cool Girl. It may be a slightly different version — maybe he’s a vegetarian, so Cool Girl loves seitan and is great with dogs; or maybe he’s a hipster artist, so Cool Girl is a tattooed, bespectacled nerd who loves comics. There are variations to the window dressing, but believe me, he wants Cool Girl, who is basically the girl who likes every fucking thing he likes and doesn’t ever complain.

This bit: "The bitch doesn’t really love chili dogs that much — no one loves chili dogs that much!" always reminded me of Jennifer Lawrence. :D

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
It's incredible how much weight gain/loss changes some people's faces (this is what happens to me whenever I gain the slightest weight ugh) so I love this comparison:

AivlnOE.png

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
And to think she has had two kids and most women can't maintain a figure even close to hers before they've even had one. Kudos to her, she looks fantastic!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
At a dinner in LA last week:

rexfeatures_8523558bg.jpg

Though not always model-thin, she's always toned and classy, which is admirable on a whole different level.

• Love
Agreed! She was such an elegant Bond girl :luv:
She has fluctuated quite a bit over the years, I'm always happy when she loses because she can look divine
e2b04c4cf25a80391d0f5daaefc011b3.jpg
209c273566636eb5e3a91767f929082e.jpg
rosamund-pike-4.jpg

• Love
This woman!!!!! :luv:
The perfect combination between hot and classy.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Agreed! She was such an elegant Bond girl :luv:
She has fluctuated quite a bit over the years, I'm always happy when she loses because she can look divine
e2b04c4cf25a80391d0f5daaefc011b3.jpg
209c273566636eb5e3a91767f929082e.jpg
rosamund-pike-4.jpg
She is stunning, but I can't help seeing her and seeing her gone girl character and cringe, but I might be a bit sensitive (I saw it at the cinema with my dad and it was so awkward) but she truly is gorgeous

She is stunning, but I can't help seeing her and seeing her gone girl character and cringe, but I might be a bit sensitive (I saw it at the cinema with my dad and it was so awkward) but she truly is gorgeous

Gone Girl was straight up an awkward movie. She played it as well as she could, though, given the limits of the character -- who imo is one of the worst female characters to grace the big screen in the last decade.

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 users