Rooney Mara

She's got kind of a weird style that I'm not sure I like.

Does anyone know if they're continuing The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo? Rooney was goddamn perfection in that.

I heard that they might want to jump and make the fourth one (I think it was?), which to me is completely stupid. Just make the whole darn series if you're at it.

I heard that they might want to jump and make the fourth one (I think it was?), which to me is completely stupid. Just make the whole darn series if you're at it.
It won't make much sense to skip the in-between, but to be fair it is a little dull, and I don't know if it would really appeal to American audiences.

Am I the only one who doesn't see it? Neither her face nor her body do it for me. She was thin for a minute while shooting and promoting TGWTDT, and now she just looks bland.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I did npt realize she had thunder tighs. She is really pear shaped. She dresses well though most of the tines. And her face is so delicate.
i loved her in Carol.
article-2208839-153A31AA000005DC-762_634x812.jpg

Am I the only one who doesn't see it? Neither her face nor her body do it for me. She was thin for a minute while shooting and promoting TGWTDT, and now she just looks bland.
Join the club. I think she is just OK, bland as you described her.

Reactions: 1 user
I did npt realize she had thunder tighs. She is really pear shaped. She dresses well though most of the tines. And her face is so delicate.
i loved her in Carol.View attachment 10991
Loved her in TGWTDT, but she definitely knows how to hide her thighs during press events and movie premieres. Love her in this pic tho

Attachments

• tumblr_lwzzc4sALt1qbnxwoo1_500.png
    tumblr_lwzzc4sALt1qbnxwoo1_500.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 103