02.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

04.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

07.jpg

13.jpg

Her weight hasn't changed which is fine to me, and I'm iffy about that makeup, but that dress is gorgeous and I love her foreverrrrrrrr.

Recent pics. I love her, but THE STUMPY LEGS :(

04.jpg

20.jpg

08.jpg

42.jpg

25.jpg

Ending with a beautiful and interesting shot here in my opinion

53.jpg

I must admit my soft spot for Rooney and she still looks gorgeous from the waist up...but if she's not at her lowest weight from TGWTDT it just goes straight to her legs and makes her look even shorter. At least she could wear more flattering things, those jeans above do her no favors, but apart form that her face is perfect and her style is usually amazing.

Why do my photos always stop working when I link to that site? Ugh whatever. So frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wearing all black and still looking quite thick = a problem

article-0-1ADE120500000578-911_634x943.jpg

Please, Rooney. No :cry:

Rooney looked beautiful at Cannes this week

tumblr_n5qudrlaq81qh3eoso2_500.jpg

tumblr_n5qudrlaq81qh3eoso3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5ougjtQlo1rnofv7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5ocn76grz1rttre9o1_500.png

tumblr_n5n3reGDal1rttre9o1_500.png

her hair is the best it's ever been!!

what an awful, awfully fitting, awfully unflattering dress. She looks insecure standing all twisted like that. and the wrinkles drive me NUTS!

what an awful, awfully fitting, awfully unflattering dress. She looks insecure standing all twisted like that. and the wrinkles drive me NUTS!

I'm with you. Her face is stunning in that first shot, but what a disaster of a dress.

I think the stylist should test shoot a few pics before a client steps out in an outfit to a major event like this.

I'm with you. Her face is stunning in that first shot, but what a disaster of a dress.

I think the stylist should test shoot a few pics before a client steps out in an outfit to a major event like this.

Does not the client themselves take a look in the mirror? Or do they have no idea what the stylist picks for them and only discover it looks like shit that same afternoon? The idea of a stylist bothers me. You miss out on all the fun of shopping and following fashion! Were I super-duper busy & jetsetting I guess I wouldn't mind having another brain to seek out things that would suit and help me stay on top of trends, but I don't think I could stand to be entirely 'hands off' without any say on what's picked out for me.

That's the only rationale I can come up with Rooney's look in that white curtain number. She didn't realise until it was too late to find something better. :wtf:

i like the dress, guys. maybe i'm biased cause i love her but i think the dress works. it's not perfect but its a lot better than some of the weird things she has worn. :run:

i like the dress, guys. maybe i'm biased cause i love her but i think the dress works. it's not perfect but its a lot better than some of the weird things she has worn. :run:

Be that as it may, the point is that she looks awkward and uncomfortable, like she doesn't fit in her own skin... Which is shocking, considering what a confident person she portrays herself to be (IMHO).