Rooney Mara

rooneymara1.jpg

rooneymara3.jpg

rooneymara2.jpg

Wearing McQueen. I like it!

Quote from her found on Skinny vs Curvy. All I can think is "fuck yeah Rooney Mara".

Why she doesn’t eat “normal food”:

“By “normal,” do you mean food that has been genetically modified? I try to eat food that hasn’t been washed in ammonia and then packaged in the shape of breaded dinosaurs filled with cheese—even though those are very tasty. I like to eat food that can actually make it through the 20-plus feet of my small intestine.”

Reactions: 1 user
Yes! She looks like Audrey, but she's less soft. Her look is more harsh.

I'd absolutely love to have her body, I feel like the edgy, dark look, works on super skinny girls but just looks silly on other people.

Quote from her found on Skinny vs Curvy. All I can think is "fuck yeah Rooney Mara".

Why she doesn’t eat “normal food”:

“By “normal,” do you mean food that has been genetically modified? I try to eat food that hasn’t been washed in ammonia and then packaged in the shape of breaded dinosaurs filled with cheese—even though those are very tasty. I like to eat food that can actually make it through the 20-plus feet of my small intestine.”

Yes! I love that she admits she eats healthily. And she is a vegan!

She is definitely my favorite celebrity. She is delicate and feminine, yet also edgy and powerful. I like her personality too.

Out and and about with the boyfriend a couple days ago

30n85ly.jpg

le7uu.jpg

f433ad.jpg

While she's not super skinny, she is thin and I love her body. Her weight really never fluctuates either, she must be so consistent in her eating habits.

Also, idk when these are from, probably like a month ago but i love her long coat in these.

2d15og0.png

2mi1b4p.png

do58ig.jpg

2rmsb3l.jpg

64gqz8.jpg

While I am here- have some favorites of mine. Yes, I'm obsessed.
dw2kj4.jpg

23trqr6.jpg

2yopwr9.jpg

she has an amazing facial structure :luv:. she's one of those people who even if she gained weight it wouldn't show as much facially

Out and and about with the boyfriend a couple days ago

30n85ly.jpg

le7uu.jpg

f433ad.jpg

While she's not super skinny, she is thin and I love her body. Her weight really never fluctuates either, she must be so consistent in her eating habits.

Yeah, her body seems pretty consistent.

She's got a beautiful face but I don't find her perfect. However she is extremely classy and has good taste.
I guess my body looks like hers: short, tiny waist, flabby arms, short legs with "bow" calves...did anyone else notice her legs aren't very straight? I think the only difference is that I'm more an hourglass than a pear..
I think that if she had thinner thight she'd look better.

She's got a beautiful face but I don't find her perfect. However she is extremely classy and has good taste.
I guess my body looks like hers: short, tiny waist, flabby arms, short legs with "bow" calves...did anyone else notice her legs aren't very straight? I think the only difference is that I'm more an hourglass than a pear..
I think that if she had thinner thight she'd look better.

oh yes, she definitely doesn't have a perfect body, but it is achievable and cute. her legs are so short and a bit bowed, i have noticed, but she is just so cute that she is my main thinspiration. personality plays such a big part of that stuff for me. i can't follow a celebrity or model if i don't like their personality. and whoever rooney's stylist is really knows what they are doing!!

Hmm, after reading through this thread I'm kinda on the fence about her. I think she's pretty cute and petite, but she looks SO much better at the girl with the dragon tattoo weight...

I started to watch girl with the dragon tattoo and now i just want a nose piercing, black hair and bleached eyebrows!! she made it look so beautiful :luv: