Rooney Mara

u0k88.jpg

Doesn't this picture remind you of... the Olsens?

@Anri I love this thread so please keep on posting!

I actually really liked her interview in this month's Vogue. She seems so introverted and real.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also interested in her, she's so flawless!!! Just bought the new vogue and the pictures are even better in person, love her

@Anri keep posting please. I love her too and I would love to see more of her

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, she's really growing on me. I love her petite lips, willow branch-like eyebrows, cheek bones & darker hair! She has developed into the type of beauty that makes you want to keep staring! Good for her....and her manager for her continued development!

The only things I don't like about her is well....I couldn't understand what she was saying in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo....and now that Side Effects premiere dress.

I never realized how pretty she is because of all the makeup for Dragon Tattoo. I agree, really delicate and lovely!

please don't kill me girls lol,but don't you think that she looks a bit like audrey hepburn? am I the only one who see the resemblance ?

895861rooneymaracover3153249534604.jpg

Audrey-Hepburn-19.jpg

please don't kill me girls lol,but don't you think that she looks a bit like audrey hepburn? am I the only one who see the resemblance ?

probably moreso with 'audrey-esqe' eye makeup too. but she doesnt seem to go for the eyeliner look too often, sadly

895861rooneymaracover3153249534604.jpg

Audrey-Hepburn-19.jpg

Only the eyebrows. Everything other facial feature is utterly different from the other when comparing both of them. Not to mention, both pictures are black & white, they could give an illusory similarity.

So guys, here's Rooney in Berlin today. I just love her styling and that dress is to die for.

34t8w9u.jpg

2uiu339.jpg

xmo7j4.jpg

30idjwo.jpg

5eenf5.jpg

Also: She made hilarious faces, so I'm just gonna share this too.
1zqcz9z.jpg