Romee Strijd

She made these “snacks” today:
D366C047-92B2-40F2-954A-8F80E6444806.jpeg
One is fine as an indulgence, but I’m sure she’s having more than one. 🥺

She made these “snacks” today:
View attachment 92911One is fine as an indulgence, but I’m sure she’s having more than one. 🥺

That looks disgustingly sweet. Dates are super sweet as is and that does not look like dark chocolate (90-100%). I might be biased as I am sensitive to sweets and love raw cacao beans (my parents say they taste a bit like alcohol so maybe that’s why I like them :lol:).

That looks disgustingly sweet. Dates are super sweet as is and that does not look like dark chocolate (90-100%). I might be biased as I am sensitive to sweets and love raw cacao beans (my parents say they taste a bit like alcohol so maybe that’s why I like them :lol:).

I came across Negin sharing the actual recipe on her insta stories and she used 90% dark chocolate and a tiny amount of PB. Romee clearly didn't follow the recipe through and through :hahano:

I also agree, dates are very sweet and I can barely stand them on their own. I do like a date+a tiny amount of PB+walnut as an occasional treat. Tastes much better than the chocolate version and even 1 or 2 keep me full for a long time.

We can add North West to the list...
Honestly North West is the only weird celebrity baby name I like :run: I hate Stormi / True / Kulture etc though. More randomly Jamie Oliver's baby names are probably the worst to me.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
  • Funny
  • Pig
Reactions: 9 users
I was honestly hoping someone on here was Dutch and would confirm that Mint is a traditional name in The Netherlands... anyone? No? Romee just had to name her first born after a food?

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users