Romee Strijd

Maybe if you didn't eat the bananas as pancakes instead of eating them naturally you could have been but apparently you made some choices?

I love banana pancakes! :slinkout:
They're really nice for breakfeast, I make them with half a banana, one egg, oats and cinnamon.

I already accepted that her weight gain was a market change. Brands like Victoria's Secret need to show average (or plus size) models so fatties can comment on Instagram "finally VS is changing, so relatable, Romee eats an entire pizza every weekend like me".

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
They're really nice for breakfeast, I make them with half a banana, one egg, oats and cinnamon.

I already accepted that her weight gain was a market change. Brands like Victoria's Secret need to show average (or plus size) models so fatties can comment on Instagram "finally VS is changing, so relatable, Romee eats an entire pizza every weekend like me".

At least you don't douse yours in coconut cream :disgusted:
That portion she has on her plate looks like around 4 servings worth... She's gonna need to add in more hair extensions to continue (trying to) to hide her chub behind that curtain of hair

Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 1.14.05 pm.png

• Agree

I know! I also like them and when I saw her recipe was only adding two eggs to the banana I was glad she didn't add milk or cream as we all know she loves fatty condiments now. Then as @haze showed... tons of cream on top of the pancakes, disappointed but not surprised.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
It's a diversionary tactic imo. It makes her stomach fat less obvious; she's clearly still thick around the waist but you don't see her stomach hang out, because the bikini fabric comes higher up. It also makes her hip to leg line look longer.

To SG she's obviously heavier (and to be clear I still find her outfit tacky as hell), but less observant people might just see her 'curves' that are really just…fat.

funny to watch her self esteem literally crumble right before our very eyes.
tying a sweater around your waist dosent hide the fact that your love handles are spilling out of your jeans, babe.

Attachments

• DA84BCF2-B196-404D-A311-28615610B5B5.jpeg
    DA84BCF2-B196-404D-A311-28615610B5B5.jpeg
    433.5 KB · Views: 229
  • 73E7A553-461B-46B0-A2DE-1EBE0A5CE79B.jpeg
    73E7A553-461B-46B0-A2DE-1EBE0A5CE79B.jpeg
    481.9 KB · Views: 222
funny to watch her self esteem literally crumble right before our very eyes.
tying a sweater around your waist dosent hide the fact that your love handles are spilling out of your jeans, babe.
Can she learn a new pose???? Even when she was skinny, her posing was just slightly above Kendall's.

• Agree
Honestly, I feel very sorry for her but I see her taking retirement now and just working as a Youtuber (like Sanne is trying to ?). Maybe beauty collaborations and 'wellness' releases are due

Honestly, I feel very sorry for her but I see her taking retirement now and just working as a Youtuber (like Sanne is trying to ?). Maybe beauty collaborations and 'wellness' releases are due

Then PLEASE, someone get this girl a brand deal with Flat Tummy Tea.

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
I have seen multiple girls my age (who have undoubtedly gained a rough 30-40 pounds in college) discover Romee through TikTok or Youtube... let’s just say that being a mindless follower of Romee’s lifestyle has not caused any *positive* changes in their weight.

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
I have seen multiple girls my age (who have undoubtedly gained a rough 30-40 pounds in college) discover Romee through TikTok or Youtube... let’s just say that being a mindless follower of Romee’s lifestyle has not caused any *positive* changes in their weight.

Oh I’m sure the changes have been quite *positive* on the scale though ;).

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
UPDATE from Romee's Instagram.
View attachment 80684
Damn. I Believe someone made a comment earlier about adding more hair to attempt to cover how average she's become? Well I acknowledge her attempt at that here. However, it's not working. Maybe less banana pancakes instead would be more effective? So sad. There was a once a time where I actually admired her legs. Somehow these biker style shorts are almost giving me horrible basic bitch Jenner/Hadid vibes.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users