Romee Strijd

So many models now a days doing this transition. Which is totally fine for them if they want to ruin themselves but that should mean giving up your job... it’s literally your job to be thin and good looking - if you don’t wanna put in the effort then you should lose your career, simple. It’s infuriating how they are still seen as “models” when they have no standards ! Rant over lol
I noticed all the VS models who started out skinny, and jumped on the workout and eat well craze , all end up fat.
The VS workout evil spell.

• Eye Roll
  • Pig
  • Useful
Reactions: 6 users
Oh I’m sorry, I’m new and exploring the functions etc. Am not sure where I’m supposed to do that ? Will go and reread the instructions 👍👍👍

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 users
View attachment 72007
For Moschino. Her neck comes out of that dress like a tree trunk.

Even with that belt on, she barely has a waist :disgusted: disregarding her body, its sad to see how much beauty and elegance was lost from her face - now its just wide, puffy cheeks and puffy, over-inflated lips. She looks like she desperately is trying to feign having a semblance of cheekbones here. I wonder if she has had cheek filler that has migrated down in addition to her weight gain? I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, but its going to be interesting to see how the faces of models that use fillers are effected over time during the next couple years, since we are still learning about their effects and how some fillers don't dissolve:nervous:

Reactions: 2 users
Oh I’m sorry, I’m new and exploring the functions etc. Am not sure where I’m supposed to do that ? Will go and reread the instructions 👍👍👍

Holy fuck has the state of education really gotten to the stage where people can’t read? I’ve seen so many runts claim they’re “still working things out” but I really can’t remember it being that difficult? The instructions FT wrote were very clear. I spent like a solid hour trying to find pictures for my “Thank the cock” post using past responses as inspiration and yet people still think “thanks so much xoxoxo” is an appropriate response. It only took one useless contribution on my part to work out that a higher standard is required here. If English is your second language I completely understand some errors in grammar but writing like a 12 year old girl isn’t excusable. Again I humbly request an IQ test be included in the application form (I’m torn because I want the entertainment but also these posts are just getting annoying and I’m sick of making fun of them)

Edit: “runt of the month” is officially my new favourite banner

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 11 users
If English is your second language I completely understand some errors in grammar but writing like a 12 year old girl isn’t excusable.
It’s usually the textspeak that gets called out here, which is ironically used primarily by native speakers... There’s a noticeable difference between making genuine grammatical errors and talking like a quirky twitter girl.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Even with that belt on, she barely has a waist :disgusted: disregarding her body, its sad to see how much beauty and elegance was lost from her face - now its just wide, puffy cheeks and puffy, over-inflated lips. She looks like she desperately is trying to feign having a semblance of cheekbones here. I wonder if she has had cheek filler that has migrated down in addition to her weight gain? I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, but its going to be interesting to see how the faces of models that use fillers are effected over time during the next couple years, since we are still learning about their effects and how some fillers don't dissolve:nervous:
I wonder about fillers too. It seems that more and more models and “models” are stuck in this cycle of gaining weight and trying to feign some bone structure and balance it out with fillers. Just makes you end up looking puffy as hell like a blow up doll. We‘ll be seeing the effects of trying to FaceTune IRL over the next 5 years.

I just hope the new batch of Gen Z legit new faces don’t give in to social media bullshit and ruin their looks.

The change in her face is ridiculous. I never found her that beautiful but she is just painfully average now. Really shows you how many models aren't that beautiful - being skinny makes you beautiful.

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 7 users
Her hip/ thigh...
D0DB383F-9B57-4B94-B42E-46914D953595.png

• Sad
  • Pig
  • Gross
That outfit is doing her absolutely NO favors.

Also, has anyone noticed her hair lately? I don’t remember it ever being quite as long and full as it has been in her recent posts. Is she constantly wearing extensions to distract from the weight gain? Lol

Her hair has always looked good IMO I’m just wondering if I’m the only one who has noticed this. I was scrolling through her ig feed and noticing how her older pictures showcase her thinness whereas the newer ones are weirdly more hair focused.

Attachments

• FDB33660-FACF-497C-8AAD-830D5841BB7F.jpeg
    FDB33660-FACF-497C-8AAD-830D5841BB7F.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 183
  • E2E389F9-FB12-4F20-9F81-3EE16E458FD2.jpeg
    E2E389F9-FB12-4F20-9F81-3EE16E458FD2.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 80489646-4071-4B06-AD06-4DD52392731D.jpeg
    80489646-4071-4B06-AD06-4DD52392731D.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 189
  • 5E2A61A5-3BEE-4DEF-BDE4-102FF1F4ACEA.jpeg
    5E2A61A5-3BEE-4DEF-BDE4-102FF1F4ACEA.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 197
  • A066F86D-2D08-4DC5-B376-A8BA6832800C.jpeg
    A066F86D-2D08-4DC5-B376-A8BA6832800C.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 202
  • 0CE6D67B-7F1C-413B-B55E-82A6C9C1ECAA.jpeg
    0CE6D67B-7F1C-413B-B55E-82A6C9C1ECAA.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Agree

Also, has anyone noticed her hair lately? I don’t remember it ever being quite as long and full as it has been in her recent posts. Is she constantly wearing extensions to distract from the weight gain? Lol

Her hair has always looked good IMO I’m just wondering if I’m the only one who has noticed this. I was scrolling through her ig feed and noticing how her older pictures showcase her thinness whereas the newer ones are weirdly more hair focused.

Reminds me of that Ricky Gervais video when he says that fat women always have nice hair and nails :lol:

• Funny
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 7 users

It seems like she's trying to hide her round bloated face with her hair

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 users