Romee Strijd

She didn’t even gain gracefully
Off topic, but I think an example of “gaining gracefully” would be Tatiana Ringsby. Like don’t get me wrong, she is big and I personally wouldn’t want her body, but she’s also very fit and athletic in general, and her body works for the types of jobs she gets (activewear, swim, teen girl clothing brands). Romee gets some of the same types of jobs, but the weight gain just doesn’t work with her body type and she’s not any more fit than she was at her skinniest.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
View attachment 54593
but the weight gain just doesn’t work with her body type and she’s not any more fit than she was at her skinniest.
I have to disagree. Romee had a strong, tight stomach. She might not of had a full six pack but she was definitely working out her core on a daily basis.

Attachments

• 575D3093-3644-4CA0-B589-92FE9CE1E34E.jpeg
    575D3093-3644-4CA0-B589-92FE9CE1E34E.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 145
View attachment 54593
I have to disagree. Romee had a strong, tight stomach. She might not of had a full six pack but she was definitely working out her core on a daily basis.
I kind of assumed she was working out the same amount, but had a layer of fat over the muscle:superpuke: You’re right though, she’s looking too soft to be working out 1-2x daily (I think a VIP here said her workout schedule was like that a while ago)

I kind of assumed she was working out the same amount, but had a layer of fat over the muscle:superpuke: You’re right though, she’s looking too soft to be working out 1-2x daily (I think a VIP here said her workout schedule was like that a while ago)
It’s literally like her muscle tone disappeared within a week. I knew a model that had the same thing happen but she went from starving/working out 3 hours a day to bingeing and not moving at all.

A few thoughts:

1. She has the bottoms on wrong. It's a bit sad when your thigh can fit the hole meant for your hips, no?
View attachment 54578

2. You know it's bad when you're getting comments praising you for how "healthy" you look:

View attachment 54580
View attachment 54581
View attachment 54582

*not all supportive though: ( @marieebo you're not alone)

View attachment 54583

and perhaps the most offensive one:

View attachment 54579
I kept trying to press the play button... Then I realised it was a screenshot :nervous:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
Holy shit, I unfollowed her a while ago so I didn't even see her posts until I looked at her thread on here.
Now :seeya:

vs. then:

Dammit Romee :headbang: imo she used to have the best body of all the angels (besides Stella), I feel so sad about this haha

• Sad
  • Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 8 users
Holy shit, I unfollowed her a while ago so I didn't even see her posts until I looked at her thread on here.
Now :seeya:

Dammit Romee :headbang: imo she used to have the best body of all the angels (besides Stella), I feel so sad about this haha

she looks like budget candice in this vid

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
There's a short girl who looks like a US size 4 standing behind her in that third photo, which makes her.. an 8?:facepalm:
That short girl probably isn’t a 4.. when you’re short you can get away with being chubby and still wearing smaller sizes (I think). Romee is probs a 4 now- which doesn’t mean much because dress sizes still depend on weight distribution and stuff.

And 20 lbs sounds about right

That short girl probably isn’t a 4.. when you’re short you can get away with being chubby and still wearing smaller sizes (I think). Romee is probs a 4 now- which doesn’t mean much because dress sizes still depend on weight distribution and stuff.

And 20 lbs sounds about right

Yeah true!

I wonder what happened.. Usually when famous people gain a lot they're very vocal about it. Maybe she is trying to get pregnant