Romee Strijd

0BA88CF6-A82F-49E8-B6C5-B5527C039A2D.jpeg
She looks ok here on the video in her story today... :/

Photog / AD: “Romee, get it as close to your mouth as you can without actually putting it in your mouth. GOOD! Now wrap your hand around it, look right at the camera, open your mouth a little more.. GREAT! OK now give us a nice slutty pout.. PERFECT! *flash*” :hahano:

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users

One year ago

Today:rolleyes:
Even her face has changed A LOT

Yes she does look a bit thicker. Although, in her slight defense, it looks like she posted a video she shot from her phone at an upward angle, which is not the most flattering. She doesn’t look as warped in the one she posted in her stories:

E3BDCDAD-80FC-4C1D-A643-C09D970D4C1C.png

A544B073-664B-450F-8A48-5E36159E2AAB.png

89C2597A-9CF3-404D-B76E-E1CF4280A985.png

These aren’t a straight on angle either though.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
My one friend worked an internship at the swimbrand Solid & Striped in nyc. She ended up doing the fittings for them after getting signed to an agency but while she was a *cries* ~intern~ she saw all the dirty details and unretocuhed images of Romee. Apparently they had to edit all the “fur” off her arms and back and her incessant spray tans are the only thing from keeping her looking “grey, zombie-like, and dead”.. well hey at least she’s starving herself? Lol. But I do agree some of these photos in this thread of her are the worst I’ve ever seen her. I also see her dentist in nyc Dr. Toscano and he told me she has veneers. So there’s that.

• Useful
Reactions: 11 users
My one friend worked an internship at the swimbrand Solid & Striped in nyc. She ended up doing the fittings for them after getting signed to an agency but while she was a *cries* ~intern~ she saw all the dirty details and unretocuhed images of Romee. Apparently they had to edit all the “fur” off her arms and back and her incessant spray tans are the only thing from keeping her looking “grey, zombie-like, and dead”.. well hey at least she’s starving herself? Lol. But I do agree some of these photos in this thread of her are the worst I’ve ever seen her. I also see her dentist in nyc Dr. Toscano and he told me she has veneers. So there’s that.

Honestly I don’t doubt this for a second because I’ve definitely seen pictures of her that surprised me how much hair was on her arms!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Interesting... are we talking lanugo?

I’m pretty sure. All the campaigns she does for them they joke about her being the ‘yeti’ because she’s so malnourished that her body is producing a surplus of arm, back, and stomach hair out of her own body’s survival instincts
I’m actually kinda surprised by this. Looking at her she doesn’t look by any means ‘too skinny’. I doubt she’s underweight by any categorisation. I definitely see the illness in her face though. Her undereyes are dark and her cheeks puffy. It’s actually alarming. Do you have any idea how she eats? Are the avocado toasts for show? Is she actually starving herself or is she mistreating her body in other ways? If it’s not obvious I’m quite interested lol

• Agree
I know for a fact she actually does eat avocados for her skin, hair, and nail health and her overnight oats aren’t bs either. She works out hardcore every single day and subsequently burns off her carb-loaded breakfast. I know at my typical session at dogpound I’ll burn around 550-700 calories and if she’s just eating veggies and protein for the rest of the day if she’s not going to an event and drinking then she’d be losing weight not even maintaining so she def is eating everything she says she is. I know how disciplined in takes to do vs let alone how disciplined I had to be to get the casting this year.

• Useful
Reactions: 11 users
I’m actually kinda surprised by this. Looking at her she doesn’t look by any means ‘too skinny’. I doubt she’s underweight by any categorisation. I definitely see the illness in her face though. Her undereyes are dark and her cheeks puffy. It’s actually alarming. Do you have any idea how she eats? Are the avocado toasts for show? Is she actually starving herself or is she mistreating her body in other ways? If it’s not obvious I’m quite interested lol
Malnourished doesn’t necessarily mean literally starving. It can also mean deficiencies in specific nutrients, especially protein, which causes slightly different symptoms than marasmus (your classic idea of malnutrition caused by excessively low calorie intake). I saw lanugo frequently in HIV/AIDS patients when I was doing research abroad last summer and in that case although their caloric intake was high their diet was severely unbalanced. I wouldn’t be suprised if Romee is eating enough calories but generally eats food that isn’t protein and vitamin rich (ie mostly carbs and fats).

Edit: was typing this out while @skinnylegend posted so apparently ignore everything I’ve just said :hahano:

• Agree
  • Funny