Romee Strijd

From Evening Standard Magazine
IMG_2860.jpg

Her new workout video. I hope she's going to work out like crazy and restrict a lot before the show like she did it last year and gets back in shape

Her new workout video. I hope she's going to work out like crazy and restrict a lot before the show like she did it last year and gets back in shape

I hope so too, but tbh Romee at her worst is still better than most other VS Angels right now, so she has no reason to. She probably gained for VS in the first place.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She just posted these in her story. She looks so puffy and tired :( and all this extra weight makes her look so much shorter. I can't believe she's 5'10''!!!

image1.png
image2.png

• WTF
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
She just posted these in her story. She looks so puffy and tired :( and all this extra weight makes her look so much shorter. I can't believe she's 5'10''!!!

View attachment 27572 View attachment 27573
She definitely gained but it's also an unfortunate outfit choice and bad angle. I have a friend who's 5'10.5 and she always takes pictures of me from a high angle (I think she thinks it makes you look skinnier) and I always look so weird and short in all of her pictures:superpuke: