Romee Strijd

Vis-a-vis her smile, this is actually my favorite photo of her face wise (still remember it because I was struck by how much more natural it seemed compared to her two normal default expressions)

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 10 users
35033C7F-DD51-4C18-A625-665F903853AF.png

... is that song Hips Don’t Lie? What is actually happening here? Why is that not Diet Coke? So many questions

• WTF
Reactions: 1 users
I’m 99% sure it is just a bad angle. Why would Romee, the “fitness-crazy”, great looking VS angel decide to gain a ton of weight?

I really hope so. She really does love exercising and eating healthy so I doubt she has gained. It's probably just a bad picture considering she was looking fine about a week ago.

I find her thighs/hips looking bigger than usual (especially in that picture of her posing with a coke), but I agree with the fact that a sudden weight gain would be weird from someone like Romee who’s always been pretty consistent.
3481A0FD-7421-4CD2-9D32-01D1AB9669F5.jpeg

She does eat out a lot (on her insta stories) and you can very easily get carried away....

If you see her “ballet beautiful” workout on YouTube with someone from cosmopolitan mag, you can see she has put on a bit of weight since she started VS

However, it may be a bad angle idk

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
She does eat out a lot (on her insta stories) and you can very easily get carried away....

If you see her “ballet beautiful” workout on YouTube with someone from cosmopolitan mag, you can see she has put on a bit of weight since she started VS

However, it may be a bad angle idk

She is perfection in this video. Lol at the reporter...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She is perfection in this video. Lol at the reporter...

She is 100% perfect in the video, but as she states in it, she did cardio that day alongside the ballet class. Maybe now she only works out once a day, along with with eating out a good few times a week

Reactions: 1 user
View attachment 23850
... is that song Hips Don’t Lie? What is actually happening here? Why is that not Diet Coke? So many questions

I really hope this is just a bad angle...

I’m 99% sure it is just a bad angle. Why would Romee, the “fitness-crazy”, great looking VS angel decide to gain a ton of weight?

Naaaaah, she's just doing that "booty pop" pose that Instagram fitness girls do all the time to make their butts look bigger and more shapely (it's not like someone with Romee's frame would transform into Jennifer Lopez overnight). I mean, even if you are fairly flat you can make it look bigger with the right angle, case in point:

The normal coke IS shocking though. :wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
Naaaaah, she's just doing that "booty pop" pose that Instagram fitness girls do all the time to make their butts look bigger and more shapely (it's not like someone with Romee's frame would transform into Jennifer Lopez overnight). I mean, even if you are fairly flat you can make it look bigger with the right angle, case in point:

The normal coke IS shocking though. :wtf:

That makes sense. I was just surprised because there was such a significant difference and I didn't know that you could genuinely do that just by changing your pose/angle.

I don’t think she’s letting herself go, she’s just gained a bit after the show. From the past years, it’s obvious she’s most toned and skinny during the time of the VSFS, and then gets a little softer afterwards.
and this is around the time she tends to be larger. I do think she knows what she’s doing (hopefully) but definitely gained.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Thoughts--She was heavier when she first started modeling HF ~2011 and then got really skinny around 2013/14. She did not start out skinny skinny the way she was in the ballet beautiful video. As a result, I don't think she wants/needs to be as thin as she was in those days anymore and probably just tried to gain some padding/muscle weight over the past couple years (also bear in mind she was 18 and now is 22). I personally find her gain to make sense (she was hf thin when she did more hf, she gained a little weight but is still definitely "skinny" and delicate looking when she did VS). Pretty self explanatory. She seems to eat healthily and the gain has been very very slow so I bet it's been very intentional and through healthy foods rather than ala Taylor or Bella.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Romee at the premiere of 'Everybody Knows' at the Cannes Festival
IMG_20180508_155313.jpg
IMG_20180508_155031.png
IMG_20180508_155044.png

• Love
Reactions: 14 users