Romee Strijd

She tried IF for three days and quit because it was "too restrictive". That's the point???
When she first started talking about it I thought that it'll end on a positive note... But then "listen to my body whenever I need something" happened, tipical words that come from those who binge. People confuse "listening my body" with "doing whatever I want". :tsk:

My money’s on the latter
She (and Sanne) look so naive/brainless to me, you could probably sell them anything, just mark it with "healthy, hydrates, for glowing skin" etc. and the money will be all yours.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
She’s overreacting. Is she that obsessed about food? She mentions how she stopped doing IF because she felt restricted. “this hour I can’t eat, this hour I can’t eat.” Are you always that hungry and thinking about food?

99% of people who do IF do so to lose weight (or, in the case of people who struggle with overeating, maintain a healthy weight.) It's not like keto or celery juice or something that people do for health benefits. If she wanted to "listen to her body", and clearly isn't concerned with losing weight, what is the point of forcing yourself to do IF? That's like as if I wanted to lose muscle, so I started strength training. She just sounds so confused.. she really will try any trendy food/diet.

She’s overreacting. Is she that obsessed about food? She mentions how she stopped doing IF because she felt restricted. “this hour I can’t eat, this hour I can’t eat.” Are you always that hungry and thinking about food?
Not to mention that in general it's normal to have scheduled "meal time" - around what time you eat lunch, when is the last chance for dinner etc. And if you feel like eating almost always and can't stop thinking about food then you have an issue to solve. :busted:
Let's not lie, all her videos are food related which is quite annoying and worrying. Once you make a video "what I eat in a day" it can be interesting, but when that's all you can offer...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Dehidration? Stress? Bad diet? Choose your weapon.
Besides, she really annoys me on tiktok. Gives off such wannabe cheerleader vibes. Would be cute but sadly late by 10 years or so.

Attachments

• 14C1000C-B899-41AE-A1BE-A31BC9C47474.jpeg
    14C1000C-B899-41AE-A1BE-A31BC9C47474.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 178
  • 5AE2C68E-2E11-4455-876A-5AAB5496F6A8.png
    5AE2C68E-2E11-4455-876A-5AAB5496F6A8.png
    1 MB · Views: 185
Reactions: 1 user
So I was watching her newest vlog and I took this screen capture (sorry about the bad quality, it’s because it’s from the middle of a video):
32949C76-EE95-444A-AEE4-858FB340DFD4.png

I am shocked! I’m also surprised she included it as part of her vlog. She seems to be very conscious of her weight gain because she is focusing on heavy makeup, hair, and upper body shots to distract from her lower body.

• Gross
  • Pig
Reactions: 3 users
IMG_1988.jpg

Well, now we know what her diet consists of...
She needs less time making those dumb tik toks with her boyfriend and hit the gym. Will there even be a job for her when quarantine is over?

Reactions: 2 users
Poor guy

• Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: 2 users
I used to watch her vlogs back when she is thinspo and I just watched a few of her newer ones...its so funny to see the difference. Three years ago she would be in Paris for a show and barely eat throughout the day...half an avocado and egg for breakfast no lunch and would never show dinner. Now the vlogs are alllll about avocado toast this açaí bowl that. and she has a weird snack obsession. in one of her recent vlogs she literally brought a suitcase full of sugar filled oatmeal packets and popcorn to Paris. :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
I used to watch her vlogs back when she is thinspo and I just watched a few of her newer ones...its so funny to see the difference. Three years ago she would be in Paris for a show and barely eat throughout the day...half an avocado and egg for breakfast no lunch and would never show dinner. Now the vlogs are alllll about avocado toast this açaí bowl that. and she has a weird snack obsession. in one of her recent vlogs she literally brought a suitcase full of sugar filled oatmeal packets and popcorn to Paris. :oops:
Watching her vlogs used to be so inspiring. I can’t watch anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
the hair method doesn't even work for her anymore, she has to force that poor puppy (look at his desperation face omg) to cover her body :speechless::disgusted:

Attachments

• IMG_0830.jpg
    IMG_0830.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 160

Brandon Maxwell posted this and Romee reposted in her story... Sorry honey but you're not the same girl anymore... Maybe if you didn't eat the bananas as pancakes instead of eating them naturally you could have been but apparently you made some choices?