Romee Strijd

thanks to her not being able to stop eating her face is literally going from average to ugly now from all the fat affecting her face, i am not even gonna comment about the 'soft' body she has... everything about this picture made my eyes hurt

IMG_9553.jpg

• Pig
  • Gross
Reactions: 4 users
In her newest VLOG she’s walking for Moschino @ Milan fashion week and kept talking about how she was quite nervous since she hasn’t been on the catwalk for some time. I would feel so ashamed if I was her.. I mean she might know why she won’t get booked (let me tell you: it’s not her suspiciously voluminous hair).
But it seems like she doesn’t care and prefers stuffing her face with (vegan!!!!!) chicken nuggets that taste the same (!!!!) as the ones from McDonald’s. I mean, she must know.

Holy fuck has the state of education really gotten to the stage where people can’t read? I’ve seen so many runts claim they’re “still working things out” but I really can’t remember it being that difficult? The instructions FT wrote were very clear. I spent like a solid hour trying to find pictures for my “Thank the cock” post using past responses as inspiration and yet people still think “thanks so much xoxoxo” is an appropriate response. It only took one useless contribution on my part to work out that a higher standard is required here. If English is your second language I completely understand some errors in grammar but writing like a 12 year old girl isn’t excusable. Again I humbly request an IQ test be included in the application form (I’m torn because I want the entertainment but also these posts are just getting annoying and I’m sick of making fun of them)

Edit: “runt of the month” is officially my new favourite banner

or maybe somebody simply prefer to read, rather then write.
Or simply made a registration to get inspired or find friends, or read different kind of opinions.
When i made my registration, i also been told off by some smarthead, but honestly who cares?
You must be really frustrated , to tell someone off, just becouse her post isnt interesting enough, or becouse someone has mentioned the same thing 30 pages ago.
Just becouse you spent a solid one hour to find pictures, doesnt mean that everyone else has to give up hours of their life, and do the same thing.
Nobody forced you, in fact you did it, becouse you had enough free time to do it or/and probably you were bored enough to Spend an hour writing a post.
And before you tell me that im writing like a 12 year ord, I apologize for the mistakes,
English is NOT my first language.

• Eye Roll
  • WTF
Reactions: 4 users
or maybe somebody simply prefer to read, rather then write.
Or simply made a registration to get inspired or find friends, or read different kind of opinions.
When i made my registration, i also been told off by some smarthead, but honestly who cares?
You must be really frustrated , to tell someone off, just becouse her post isnt interesting enough, or becouse someone has mentioned the same thing 30 pages ago.
Just becouse you spent a solid one hour to find pictures, doesnt mean that everyone else has to give up hours of their life, and do the same thing.
Nobody forced you, in fact you did it, becouse you had enough free time to do it or/and probably you were bored enough to Spend an hour writing a post.
And before you tell me that im writing like a 12 year ord, I apologize for the mistakes,
English is NOT my first language.

Firstly I wasn’t going to say anything about your writing please don’t assume I’m just a dick who likes to shut people down for no reason. I have nothing but respect for people who write in a language that isn’t their maternal language (trust me every time I write/speak in French I’m nervous about making mistakes and being laughed at). I’m not that frustrated, it certainly isn’t a personal issue I just am expressing myself and my opinion. Who cares you ask? I think a lot of people care at least a little bit about forum standards. You’re right in saying that no one forced me to spend that time or effort but the truth is that I did/do have a very busy life and I made time to carefully read instructions and ensure my first posts met the expected quality of the site. I remember being told off when I was a rookie for commenting on how “Taylor Hill would look soooo much better if she lost weight” (as if that horse hadn’t been beaten enough already) and I actually appreciated the criticism and reminder of what is expected on this site. I think it was @Fremdschämen that said something along the lines of “we are not very nice people” and if you want everyone to be patting rookies’ backs for poor effort and unnecessary posts then you clearly haven’t figured out how things work around here. If you want to be “inspired” or “meet friends” or “see different opinions” in a happy, positive and encouraging environment then join a gym or a philosophy class or a social tennis club. We joined the around the same time and I thought you would have worked out the dynamics by now but apparently not. Effort is expected here and trying to support the “runt of the month” for their lack thereof isn’t going to win you any points (also it’s 5am and I literally just woke up and had the time to write this, don’t flatter yourself into thinking I care that much about your opinions)

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Well, i didnt meant to hurt you, and at some point i accept that youre right, maybe the bad memories came up to me as well, when i was new here, and i made a simple comment and ive been told off by another user. :D
I didnt meant to be rude, i just dont understand why someone has energy to write a comment about someone “worthless” post instead of “not even reading it till the end” and just ignore it.
Anyway, I appreciate your long answer,
And that was it from me, becouse i hate when some users has random off-topic fight on a page, so lets not be one of them :D

Reactions: 1 user
thanks to her not being able to stop eating her face is literally going from average to ugly now from all the fat affecting her face, i am not even gonna comment about the 'soft' body she has... everything about this picture made my eyes hurt

View attachment 72314
Does anyone know if VS has had her get implants? They look very spherical bolt on-y although v small and subtle

• Agree
Does anyone know if VS has had her get implants? They look very spherical bolt on-y although v small and subtle

They look natural to me (cant believe I bothered to look :disgusted: ). Considering how fat she’s become, I’m surprised her boobs aren’t bigger, actually.

• Funny
They look natural to me (cant believe I bothered to look :disgusted: ). Considering how fat she’s become, I’m surprised her boobs aren’t bigger, actually.

I can offer this to you for 0.1% of market value:
1583456960283.png

...would you like? :lol::lol::lol:

Her boob job was egregiously obvious when she was skinny--even more so than the fact that she has veneers (which made her pimping of some tooth-whitening gadget some time back ultra :eyeroll:).

Some evidence (though I'm sure it's also been noted upthread):
1583457064074.png
1583457077876.png

I guess you know you're truly fat when...the "inner flappy parts" of your thighs are thunderously a-flapping...your face has become some indescribable mush of flab and silicone...a most unfortunate boob job now looks natural :whistling:

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
if VS has had her get implants

Judging by her general and not overwhelmingly sophisticated demeanour, I incline to believe that she might have acquired them on her own accord. Does VS regularly push plastic surgery on their girls? That would be news to me.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Yes she has implants. The distance and shape is v unnatural and different to earlier in her career. Here is Balmain SS12 as an example:

Balmain-Spring-2012-ESTw-Iy-RWv-KVx.jpg

Last edited:
E46C6767-1F12-41E5-82C3-4FB843439F83.jpeg

Huh? Maybe she is trying to stop eating vegans chicken nuggets which « tastes exactly like McDonald’s » ones and get back on track?

• Funny
I can’t be the only one who see’s this resemblance... Right?:oops:

Attachments

• A0C3FAB3-FC51-4A87-8E6D-624508D0A270.jpeg
    A0C3FAB3-FC51-4A87-8E6D-624508D0A270.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 97
  • E84AE2D7-9984-4FA1-B173-CAEE3CF5B110.jpeg
    E84AE2D7-9984-4FA1-B173-CAEE3CF5B110.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 40B8FD50-DF56-43C1-8689-E721C6DBF234.jpeg
    40B8FD50-DF56-43C1-8689-E721C6DBF234.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 0800C46F-3A21-4D81-B047-4991169DE63B.jpeg
    0800C46F-3A21-4D81-B047-4991169DE63B.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 91
She tried IF for three days and quit because it was "too restrictive". That's the point??? I can't tell if she's trying to be vague and naive so as to not negatively influence her young following, or if she's genuinely this dumb.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users