Romee Strijd

50870c80-1f0b-4887-8940-966cb979338e-jpeg.71012

OMG the thick thighs, especially the inner flappy part, are literal nightmares for me.

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
8C63A683-B6C2-4FA0-BDD7-4EEB2484E3A0.jpeg

I sincerely apologise if this is the first photo you see today. Two (really gross) “professionals” behaving like fucking children, photobombing each other. I’m sure whoever is paying the photographer will be thrilled :wtf:

• Gross
Reactions: 1 users
View attachment 71146
I sincerely apologise if this is the first photo you see today. Two (really gross) “professionals” behaving like fucking children, photobombing each other. I’m sure whoever is paying the photographer will be thrilled :wtf:

I missed Taylor’s name at the top and thought this was Romee next to some random person.

F86A5B35-7BA8-4776-9AE8-DD90C245FA28.jpeg
688BD35F-9290-4C3B-BB0C-A432A701A6D6.jpeg

This is completely different person. She traded in a jawline and collarbones for an ass :superpuke: Priorities I suppose! I also love how her body is almost completely covered... is VS not having it anymore either ?

• Gross
  • Pig
View attachment 71146

Her face gives me Rachel Hilbert vibes here.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Well not that we needed any confirmation but here’s a sob story in Rome’s caption.. “it’s time for more realness”... That she apparently discovered this year (she did not, as per previous posts). Oh romee your gaining, sorry “realness”, has been happening for longer than just one month sweetie.

anyway we’ve lost her she’s not coming back from this, it’s one thing to slip and get into binge cycle etc but you can still come back from that.. now she’s announced it toThe world I’ll be very surprised to see her return to her previous form. Especially with no vs show. Maybe that was what was motivating her.

Isn’t it normal to feel amazing when you look good? Haha ... not for Romee she has found enlightenment! and now will be taking care of her body and health for the way she feels.
Slow clap. :nopity::mclap:

Attachments

• 792FCD43-87D3-418D-9F38-D8BD2971551F.jpeg
    792FCD43-87D3-418D-9F38-D8BD2971551F.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 268
  • 9CFEAF60-832B-49F7-875B-4B33D472500B.png
    9CFEAF60-832B-49F7-875B-4B33D472500B.png
    389 KB · Views: 258
  • 141AED0C-8EB5-4B21-905C-618ED9BCC812.jpeg
    141AED0C-8EB5-4B21-905C-618ED9BCC812.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 233
  • Funny
I don't get it. Your JOB is to look good, Romee. That's the only area you need to put hard work in. What are you doing as a model if you're not working hard and making some sacrifices to look good? Nothing. How tf does she even have the guts to whine about this is beyond me. I'm so tired of this bullshit.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I really feel the urge to comment ,,oh so you think working regularly and keeping a healthy balanced diet is hard, but did u try meds hook or something that actually has an impact on earth?”

Well not that we needed any confirmation but here’s a sob story in Rome’s caption.. “it’s time for more realness”... That she apparently discovered this year (she did not, as per previous posts). Oh romee your gaining, sorry “realness”, has been happening for longer than just one month sweetie.

anyway we’ve lost her she’s not coming back from this, it’s one thing to slip and get into binge cycle etc but you can still come back from that.. now she’s announced it toThe world I’ll be very surprised to see her return to her previous form. Especially with no vs show. Maybe that was what was motivating her.

Isn’t it normal to feel amazing when you look good? Haha ... not for Romee she has found enlightenment! and now will be taking care of her body and health for the way she feels.
Slow clap. :nopity::mclap:

She writes like a 12 year old

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
She writes like a 12 year old

Welp, we all know how I offhandedly referred to her when I first showed up, and how well that went over 😅

TBH (and perhaps this reflects my expectations of her), though quite devoid of insight, I didn't think this was so bad--mostly I'm just surprised that her English isn't better after all these years in the States and being a face of an American company? (IIRC Adriana L also had/has pretty bad English, but her time as an Angel didn't wholly overlap with a consistent Instagram presence.)

I can appreciate the "playing the perfect character Romee all the time is hard" bit. It's not something that most of us deal with, and yeah it comes with the turf etc etc, but I won't judge what would be sufficient grace under pressure there. (I'd like to think I wouldn't numb myself with food and become fat in such a situation, but realistically I'd probably end up a head case in some form or another.)

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
Welp, we all know how I offhandedly referred to her when I first showed up, and how well that went over 😅

TBH (and perhaps this reflects my expectations of her), though quite devoid of insight, I didn't think this was so bad--mostly I'm just surprised that her English isn't better after all these years in the States and being a face of an American company? (IIRC Adriana L also had/has pretty bad English, but her time as an Angel didn't wholly overlap with a consistent Instagram presence.)

I can appreciate the "playing the perfect character Romee all the time is hard" bit. It's not something that most of us deal with, and yeah it comes with the turf etc etc, but I won't judge what would be sufficient grace under pressure there. (I'd like to think I wouldn't numb myself with food and become fat in such a situation, but realistically I'd probably end up a head case in some form or another.)

TBH, if she wasn’t so chunky and insufferable, I’d probably be less judgmental of her writing abilities. Maybe if she spent less time eating and complaining, her English would be better..

Reactions: 2 users

So sad I used to watch her vlogs for thinspo to get or keep my ass on track but now it’s point less to watch another thick Instagram-modelesque girl on YouTube.

• Agree
oh my.... the top comment on her latest vlog is this: "Romee is such a responsible model. She's always eating healthy, exercising, and getting enough sleep."
:orly: :orly:

• Funny
So many models now a days doing this transition. Which is totally fine for them if they want to ruin themselves but that should mean giving up your job... it’s literally your job to be thin and good looking - if you don’t wanna put in the effort then you should lose your career, simple. It’s infuriating how they are still seen as “models” when they have no standards ! Rant over lol

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I don't get it. Your JOB is to look good, Romee. That's the only area you need to put hard work in. What are you doing as a model if you're not working hard and making some sacrifices to look good? Nothing. How tf does she even have the guts to whine about this is beyond me. I'm so tired of this bullshit.
:highfive:

“We are not just our looks.” Omg there are not enough eye roll emojis. Okay, SURE, but insofar as you are a model, indeed you are? Sure that’s not the totality of who you are but insofar as you’re a model what the fuck do you think your job is about?? Omg this self indulgent drivel slapped all remnants of positive feelings for her out of my mind.

• Agree
Reactions: 13 users
Okay, SURE, but insofar as you are a model, indeed you are?

It's positively Aristotelian, some adept comedian could easily do a skit on 'Romee qua model' and the various senses in which a thing is said to be :lol:

More generally speaking I agree, at least nominally, that we are more than our looks, but I remain unimpressed by her fashioning of already limpid platitudes in a series of harrowed cliches. She really ought to be grateful she is indeed judged by her looks and not intellectual acumen.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users