Romee Strijd

For those who don’t want to spend 25 minutes watching, essentially she & Jasmine Tookes “switch” eating patterns for the day. Nearly all of Jasmine’s orders were some sort of fried, greasy meat (bacon & buttered bread for breakfast, enormous chimichanga for lunch). Romee’s, while perhaps seemingly more healthy because due to the inclusion of fruits and veg, were described by Jasmine as “very heavy” and “extremely sweet.” At least Jasmine eats (or says to eat) smaller portions of her meals.:hibye:

as much as i hate that romee seems to think healthy food can be eaten in unlimited portions, i really wanted to slap jasmine the whole 25 minutes of the video lmao. can someone tell this girl loving unhealthy food is NOT a personality trait???

she reminds me of my 17 year old brother than will only consume foods that are white, salty or fried for fucks sake. vs is not my ideal of skinniness, but i appreciate the fact (most) of the models workout and eat clean, but jasmine really is on another level of lazy. :disgusted:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
In my opinion, the video was somewhat hard to watch. I felt like Romee seemed very annoyed half the time. Or scared to eat what jasmine presented to her. A fried burrito? I’d be mad too lol

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
FD552218-55D2-4C24-B75D-4F313F32A47C.png

good morning

• Pig
  • Gross
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users
Romee dancing on her Instagram stories. Is the zip supposed to be that high? Or maybe it's just her enormous thighs squeezing in that tight leather skirt...

Screenshot_20200117-041827.png

• Pig
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
How can she even be confident enough to post something like this?! :slinkout:

Eh, it was for work. VS has obviously been on a decline (and was L Brands's main moneymaker/saving grace for the longest time, so it's not like they could be propped up with help from its other brands); they need to milk (pun intended) these girls for all they're worth. It seems this might even be the last cohort of Angels (RIP lol).

Which is all to say, she probably didn't have much choice in posting this BTS snippet (or these sorts of things in general). Though she definitely had a bit more choice in looking less like a blow-up doll* :nopity:

*Fun fact, for those of you who will eternally think of irid3scence as obnoxiously sesquipedalian: Not many years ago when driving through city outskirts with an American friend, I referred to those inflatable Santa/snowman thingies as "blow-up dolls". (I mean, they're supposed to be cute and you blow them up to put on your lawn???) After nearly crashing the car, my friend explained to me the actual meaning of the term.

• Funny
  • Agree
I literally gasped when I saw this on her story
20200128_174828.jpg

She just looks so sad to me. I kinda slightly feel sorry for her because she seems so uncomfortable with herself.

• Sad
  • Gross
2255751F-40BC-4296-935E-2FFD6F3B3DBE.jpeg

um I don’t think it was just the nut milk:flower:
Side note I cannot stand this filter she’s been using on all of her stories. It makes me wonder what her skin is actually looking like

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users