Romee Strijd

if she eats that large of portions either she exercises 6 hours a day, or i'm extremely jealous
She says she exercises at least 1 hour/ day from a self designed program. She instagram-s being with VS trainers so I think she probably does those ON TOP of her existing 1 hour session.
Since she just signed she will be on her best behaviour. It will be interesting to see how she is 2 years from now.

She actually reminds me of myself when I'm at my lowest weight. Similar legs. Not much of a thigh gap, but can tell they're slim and nice arms :) although I've put on a few kilos :sorry:

if she eats that large of portions either she exercises 6 hours a day, or i'm extremely jealous
It all looks super healthy though, and quite low-cal. The portions are huge, but I'd imagine she doesn't eat so much all the time... But if she does, then I'm a little jealous.
I can't get over how much her arms seem to change from picture to picture... They're so tiny in the Cannes photo and so much bigger on others.

Somebody's winning the competition arms here :p

JJJqAoO.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
just a side note---how does one get slimmer arms? I think mine are alright right now, but in some angles they get really huge in my opinion and i'm self conscious about them more than i used to be, especially after startng to use light free weights more, and doing push ups. I definitely want to keep my muscle, so i'm just wondering how to lean them out? Advice?

just a side note---how does one get slimmer arms? I think mine are alright right now, but in some angles they get really huge in my opinion and i'm self conscious about them more than i used to be, especially after startng to use light free weights more, and doing push ups. I definitely want to keep my muscle, so i'm just wondering how to lean them out? Advice?

The only thing that works for me are ballet beautiful workouts (I read in some interviews that Romee does it too), they really tone my muscle without getting my arms bigger. And in pictures always pose with your arms a bit away from the body, if I don't do that even at my lw weight my arms look huge :oops:

Reactions: 1 users

There's a few threads on this! Personally I don't know, my arms have never been an area of focus for me. Always too distracted by butt and thighs :)

http://skinnygossip.com/community/threads/arm-workout.2032/

http://skinnygossip.com/community/threads/how-to-get-slim-not-bulky.1222/page-4#post-242136

http://skinnygossip.com/community/threads/arms-i-want-strong-arms.6907/#post-210660

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
God that's cringeworthy. Doesn't help I did ballet for 90% of my life either.

I used to do ballet too and every now and then a model would show up for a class. And no matter how thin and tall and beautiful she looked, once she started dancing she would lose all her appeal. This reminds me of that

She lost weight for the show? pics are from the past week

her boob job is ridic tho

2E41B99A00000578-3309765-image-m-27_1447036484179.jpg
r15.jpg

vs-runway070.jpg

don't think it's a boob job--her chest seems very high placed, which suggest lots of chicken cutlet/push up to me,

And she doesn't look nearly as bad as any other VS model. I still adore her tbh.