Romee Strijd

At first I was like "ok, who cares, she's barely a model anymore anyway and her Youtube audience are teenage girls" but even then, who on earth would bring an entire suitcase filled with fatty snacks on a trip????? This is honestly ridiculous and it SCREAMS food obsession. "Why modeling gave me an eating disorder" promotional campaign incoming.

What I also don’t understand is WHY she posted about this? Isn’t she embarrassed? God if this were me I’d be keeping this to myself!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
i think it’s smart to bring specific foods or snacks while traveling, but only to stay on track and committed to your routine. for example i always bring instant oatmeal packets, stevia and an rx bar when i’m on a plane so that i can have the bar as a meal replacement and stevia for my coffee when the only thing available are those gross plane dinners and sugar for coffee. but like, why go the extra mile to bring stuff that’s literally not going to benefit you whatsoever?? appart from the pretty packaging, she might as well be eating fucking reeses cups at this point.

also there are plenty of trendy health food stores in paris, it’s not like she’s going in the midwest or in antarctica. i’m pretty sure she’ll be able to find her sweet potato chips or whatever “health food” that’s been making her thighs grow exponentially these past months...

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
It's not on private, just unlisted. You can still see it.

For me it looks like this video was uploaded just to get more views ($) on her youtube channel which her boyfriend runs and for this reason only. I don't feel bad for her and I don't feel like she's "sweet and innocent".

It's still so hard for me to watch all of her youtube videos, they always have this image of a life style that is so "victoria secrets fake happy bubbly woo" (although I understand this part is not really her fault, she probably wants to maintain her contract with them)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Freelee just called her ‘super slim’ ??? Just... ??? Seriously?
E4252B11-B7F3-4965-BE6B-E9B6B160FA58.png

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users

She should’ve kept this energy

Bit of a slipping hazard here. I doubt that she was working very long/hard in those conditions; it's not like she was going to get any traction from the pavement anyway.

Jfc just be like normal models and post a post-gym selfie indoors.

Maybe it’s the pose, maybe I’m just really hopeful because I used to like her a lot, but it looks like she’s losing! If so, I’m really happy for her :flower:

88027D03-7733-4831-B0F8-635662ACB56C.jpeg
6C725517-DEDB-4880-95B9-49FC43C40DE6.jpeg

• Disagree
Maybe it’s the pose, maybe I’m just really hopeful because I used to like her a lot, but it looks like she’s losing! If so, I’m really happy for her :flower:

View attachment 68162View attachment 68163

In the first one her stomach looks really soft, and in the second her tight gap is barely there, but her legs are not even placed together. Also, skirts usually make legs look thinner... :shame:

• Agree
In the first one her stomach looks really soft, and in the second her tight gap is barely there, but her legs are not even placed together. Also, skirts usually make legs look thinner... :shame:

I don’t think the stomach looks soft at all, and in the second one the skirt is too long to decide whether or not she has a thigh gap, but oh well, I see an improvement for sure and I hope she’ll keep working on it

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Regardless, it’s still better than this

368ANUQ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Pig
  • Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 13 users