Romee Strijd

avocado mayonnaise? girl no, just no :mclap:
View attachment 59004

found the nutrition info of what seems to be the most popular avocado (oil) based mayonnaise... unless she makes her own “healthy” version of it (oh hey @dolliez) she might be eating like 150/200 cals worth of it, judging by the astounding amount she has slathered on the wrap. i’m also assuming she eats more than one of them...

View attachment 59005
Lmao I have actually had this mayo in the past

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user

"keeps me full until lunch"
*has mid morning snack*
"this keeps me full until dinner"
*has mid afternoon snack*
:confused:

Omg I swear this is like a cooking video for people who have never been in a kitchen before. It’s basically unwatchable- is a 5 minute long segment on preparing avocado toast really necessary? + all the unnecessary commentary (a highlight: “it’s really toasted. I like my bread really toasted. Let me know if you guys like it lightly toasted or middle toasted or really toasted.”) She should keep her day job- oh wait...

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: 11 users
She should keep her day job- oh wait...
I think she may be having a bit of trouble keeping her day job... Hence why she has a video sponsored by HelloFresh! Remember folks, use code Romee80 at checkout! Maybe next video she can show us the revolutionary idea of shaving with razors from Dollar Shave Club! :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: 9 users
I think she is a perfect example of someone who's face never been their strong point but was forgiven at a lower weight/clearer bone structure and now looks completely facially average. Face changes has always been the best reverse thinspo for me.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Currently she's at a "Wellness Clinic" doing some sponsored posts like the one below, trying to find "my inner balance” in her own words. Her boyfriend is there too.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 users
Ok so we always preface slightly risqué comments with the 'I know this might be an unpopular opinion, but...' only to have the 'agrees' roll in, but this might be a truly unpopular one:

I am meditating on the possibility that I might find Romee more annoying than the Hadids now that she's chubs. Watching her vlogs has left me a stupider version of my self (and tbh there are more fun ways to kill of brain cells, what a waste).

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 10 users

"keeps me full until lunch"
*has mid morning snack*
"this keeps me full until dinner"
*has mid afternoon snack*
:confused:

The vlog summed up in a comment

RRIdCN5.png

• Funny
  • Agree
Ok so we always preface slightly risqué comments with the 'I know this might be an unpopular opinion, but...' only to have the 'agrees' roll in, but this might be a truly unpopular one:

I am meditating on the possibility that I might find Romee more annoying than the Hadids now that she's chubs. Watching her vlogs has left me a stupider version of my self (and tbh there are more fun ways to kill of brain cells, what a waste).

Personally I find her A LOT more annoying than the Hadids. Not that I find the Hadids particularly authentic, but Romee seems quite fake and insincere. The fact that she’s so desperately trying to forge a career as an Instagram “influencer” is v uncomfortable to watch.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Personally I find her A LOT more annoying than the Hadids. Not that I find the Hadids particularly authentic, but Romee seems quite fake and insincere. The fact that she’s so desperately trying to forge a career as an Instagram “influencer” is v uncomfortable to watch.
I actually really liked her when she was skinny fit and even though she was basic, she was fulfilling the requirements of her job (be “relateable” but still aspirational, no drama, stand there and look pretty). But I find the whole thing so much harder to stomach when she’s preaching all this wellness stuff and doesn’t actually appear to be modelling anymore?? At least the Hadid’s and a lot of other girls in takedowns are still booking work rather than just going on sponsored wellness retreats and making unnecessary videos explaining how to make avocado toast (which if you’re here in 2019 with an internet connection and don’t know how to make it, I’m baffled)

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
explaining how to make avocado toast (which if you’re here in 2019 with an internet connection and don’t know how to make it, I’m baffled)

Although I actually think Romee could finesse her technique, trying as she does to crush the avocado after putting it on the toast. What, she likes her bread both really really toasted and soggy?

Last edited:
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I am never going to read a model thread from page 1 forward again. I get so depressed each time I get to the end.

I don't even care for Romee, but this one hit me hard.
(when I started looking at this thread she hadn't been moved to take downs yet) It's like a reverse happy ending.

From now on, model threads over 15 pages will be read from newest to oldest - I can pretend time is reversing and everyone has stopped over valuing average/normal body shapes.

I'm too old for this shit. Give me back my heroin chic and bobble heads, dammit!

• Agree
I am never going to read a model thread from page 1 forward again. I get so depressed each time I get to the end.

I don't even care for Romee, but this one hit me hard.
(when I started looking at this thread she hadn't been moved to take downs yet) It's like a reverse happy ending.

From now on, model threads over 15 pages will be read from newest to oldest - I can pretend time is reversing and everyone has stopped over valuing average/normal body shapes.

I'm too old for this shit. Give me back my heroin chic and bobble heads, dammit!

Haha well I got tempted and looked back on this thread and boy oh boy should I have heeded your warning because that was one of the most depressing things I’ve done recently...

How is this bombshell bs the thing right now?! I am literally never going to be able to understand!!