Romee Strijd

charisma

Super Star
Reaction score
I feel uncomfortable
Oh my god... it’s getting worse and worse... her stomach and inner thighs are the perfect reverse thinspo for me

7C684C09-52FF-437D-9821-15FF2DB2DB62.jpeg
From her own story, really showing us how much her face has changed. Of course she looks different with ten years apart, but this doesn’t even look like the same person imo

proseccoprincess

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I did NOT realize how drastic the weight gain was. Now I think it’s a business decision, 100%. It’s no secret that consumers don’t resonate with ultra skinny/fit VS models anymore, and it’s hurting business. There’s also speculation that the VS show isn’t happening this year (it’s already been taken off the air) so she might not have to worry about all that flab jiggling on a nationally televised runway, which was probably her personal motive for staying skinny. I’m convinced someone at VS told her to gain weight, and since that’s her main job and source of money she did it.

Now if Stella Maxwell gains too... :cry:

• Agree
Reactions: charisma
Reaction score
I don’t believe for a second she’s ”healthier than ever”, which she stated in the Instagram story where she addressed the pregnancy rumors - her face looks so puffy and swollen. It looks like she has aged 10 years... :slinkout:

• Agree
Reactions: Starbuck

saturation

Rising Star
Reaction score
View attachment 56119
I don’t believe for a second she’s ”healthier than ever”, which she stated in the Instagram story where she addressed the pregnancy rumors - her face looks so puffy and swollen. It looks like she has aged 10 years... :slinkout:
She lost all definition in her face... Also do I spy lip fillers and/or just some very shitty lip lining? She looks so weird. And old.