Romee Strijd

Discussion in 'Models' started by tiffanysgirl18, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Rose

Rose Rookie

Yeah, I completely agree. If only living during a time of influencers meant more skinnies instead of less :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Brooke_

Brooke_ Rookie

Haha I agree on all accounts, but she's wearing that colour because of King's Day and it's the Dutch national colour :grin:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rose

Rose Rookie

Wow i miss this Romee. Stella is the last one we have left ladies..

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  4. saturation

saturation Rising Star

She looks so basic now:cry:

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Rose

Rose Rookie

This outfit is not doing her any favors... Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 3.54.07 PM.png

• Gross Gross x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  6. charisma

charisma Super Star

Takedowns now?

• Agree Agree x 11
  7. lizzielacksiron

Some girls I know brought her up in conversation today. I said "didn't she gain quite a bit of weight?" and I got attacked with "why do you have a problem with her gaining?! she used to be WAY too skinny!" haha sure. Explain why she looked 10x better before she put on weight then.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Skinnybubbly

Skinnybubbly Rising Star

When models gain, they lose that it factor that made them models in the first place. Now they’re just...regular :meh:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. proseccoprincess

proseccoprincess Grand Dame

Missed these somehow:
    Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 10.13.05 PM.png

• WTF WTF x 2
    • Sad Sad x 1
  10. Rhianna

Rhianna Rising Star

Oh wow she looks liked she aged about ten years...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Rose

Rose Rookie

She is looking more and more like her sister who I had always thought received the unfortunate genes in the family. Weight gain is evidently the great equalizer in the genetic lottery.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. proseccoprincess

proseccoprincess Grand Dame

Takedowns, not because she's as disgustingly fat as some of the other girls in that section- she's even still skinnier than some other girls in the models section- but because she has gotten defensive about it and clearly has no intentions to lose the weight, saying that she's "the healthiest she's ever been" etc etc etc. Ok sure, maybe true depending on what her diet and fitness actually looked like before, but the real reason she gained is obviously bc she's famous enough and secure enough in her VS deal that she doesn't have to work hard on her body anymore to make money off of how she looks. For her to suggest otherwise is insulting to our intelligence lol. If she weren't such a big name, she would have either STFU and actually eat 1/4th of the avocado toasts she posts, or if she were genuinely unhealthy, gain some weight and quit modeling or move into a different market if possible. And of course, as has been proven by many girls here, you can still be skinny without being sick and deprived.

• Love Love x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. AllyKat

AllyKat Rising Star

5A432293-BD74-45DC-9A80-7E18D0EEFE78.jpeg

Lol oh ok (photo from 2017)

• Funny Funny x 6
  14. stargirl

stargirl Grand Dame

Oof I do agree with everything you said but I kinda want to keep her in models on the off chance she sees this thread and gets suddenly motivated to lose 20lbs. I’m somewhat prepared to become a Health at Every Size advocate if it means getting Romee back to a bmi 16 :spazrun:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. FashionThin

FashionThin VIP - Insider & The Boss
    Staff Member VIP

Seriously that is one of my dilemmas about totally moving the threads, especially better known models like Romee. I mentioned the Google thing, because so many of our threads come up very high. But also a total move of the thread makes it disappear for non-members.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. saturation

saturation Rising Star

Her face looks like a bloated, angry puppy here minus the cute. Thighs look meaty too. Looking like this at Cannes is what nightmares are made of :hyper:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  17. Oona

Oona Rookie

You can tell the definition and angles have all but disappeared from her face unless she’s making a duckface and wears five million different contour products.

It’s all good though Romee taught us a bloated face is a sign of health.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1