Romee Strijd

:luv: i think she looked lovely at the vsfs-

10853108_1579722538917423_997049202_n.jpg

She exercises everyday and her diet:

"Before a show, I try to stay away from processed foods," she added. "I feel better when I eat healthy stuff."

On a typical day, she eats:
  • Breakfast - some combination of fresh fruit, seeds, yogurt, and almond butter. "I try to mix it up everyday with something else,"
  • After her workout - an apple, some nuts, juice, or a smoothie.
  • Lunch/dinner - homemade meals of baked fish or chicken with veggies and spices.

That doesn't mean she doesn't have cravings: "I really like all the pumpkin spice things — like pumpkin-spice muffins — that are all around. They confront me on every corner of the street! But you have to limit it."

Her last memorable indulgence: "After the VS casting, my boyfriend was waiting downstairs with a little, little carrot cake. Sometimes you have to treat yourself. But you have to maintain training after."

"I'm sure there are some girls who have good genes, and it's easier for them to stay skinny or in shape," she said. "But healthy eating and working out and taking enough rest and sleep is important for everyone — it gives you a glow as well."

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/a33767/victorias-secret-model-workout/
I love how she doesn't try to sugarcoat everything to the press & say "oh I eat everything". She's actually honest about how hard she works & how little she eats. Really really impressive

Reactions: 1 users
@Maddie you're welcome :kiss:
i thought it was nice, you can actually see the exercises, but don't have to follow a video but rather can make the exercises in your own pace with as many reps as you like.

Wow I didn't know who she was! gorgeous from head to toe. Praying she won't end up like Candice, the VS curse :cool:

I think she's lovely, especially in that video of her doing Ballet Beautiful- so delicate and radiant-looking:)
Did a quick search and found these (old?) polaroids of her though- looks like she lost quite a lot of weight since them:
romee_strijd_03.jpg

romee_strijd_16.jpg

For VS
V410393.jpg

V410399.jpg

V410380_CROP1.jpg

I find her face a thousand times more striking and special at a much lower weight
romee-strijd-holding.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
^Wow, the facial difference is ridiculous. I wonder how much she lost in between those sets of pictures.

She exercises everyday and her diet:

"Before a show, I try to stay away from processed foods," she added. "I feel better when I eat healthy stuff."

On a typical day, she eats:
  • Breakfast - some combination of fresh fruit, seeds, yogurt, and almond butter. "I try to mix it up everyday with something else,"
  • After her workout - an apple, some nuts, juice, or a smoothie.
  • Lunch/dinner - homemade meals of baked fish or chicken with veggies and spices.

That doesn't mean she doesn't have cravings: "I really like all the pumpkin spice things — like pumpkin-spice muffins — that are all around. They confront me on every corner of the street! But you have to limit it."

Her last memorable indulgence: "After the VS casting, my boyfriend was waiting downstairs with a little, little carrot cake. Sometimes you have to treat yourself. But you have to maintain training after."

"I'm sure there are some girls who have good genes, and it's easier for them to stay skinny or in shape," she said. "But healthy eating and working out and taking enough rest and sleep is important for everyone — it gives you a glow as well."

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/a33767/victorias-secret-model-workout/

Her meal plan sounds fab.

This might be my new favorite thread -- she's so lovely! And the difference before/after the weight loss is so dramatic; w o w. I love knowing that she has to really work for it though.

Imagine having her sitting next to you in yoga/fitness/... class. It would either make me more motivated or want to kill myself every week. :eyeroll: