Romee Strijd

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has decent legs for a VS model.

post-37343-0-84627600-1426946168.jpg

Smashing body. I love those gifs up there :luv:

me too.
i cant stop looking at her face, she has "sex" written all over it.

btw, she reminds me of a good friend of mine who looks really alike but is far more voluptuous ;).

Her editorials are not good with her face. She just doesn't know how to put it in the right angles. Her body is wonderful, I am going to the gym today after seeing it. But, her face just seems like the classic blonde VS model to me. BLAH. I only like certain VS models who aren't the common ones. I do love Adriana Lima though, will always be a fan even when she gains weight her legs remain thin. She had the most banging body when she was younger, along with her face, which I still adore.

Her editorials are not good with her face. She just doesn't know how to put it in the right angles. Her body is wonderful, I am going to the gym today after seeing it. But, her face just seems like the classic blonde VS model to me. BLAH. I only like certain VS models who aren't the common ones. I do love Adriana Lima though, will always be a fan even when she gains weight her legs remain thin. She had the most banging body when she was younger, along with her face, which I still adore.
Exactly, I'm in love with her body but her face is too generic blonde for me.

I was thinking she'd look more high fashion if her hair was the dark ashy color of her roots.

There something about her face that really piss me off, but she has a nice body, hope she keeps the track and not gain like most the vs angels do..

She looks like she lost weight finally. Love her arms in that pic, still has a plain jane face that isn't the least bit attractive to me.

I'm so in love with her and how dedicated she is. She's a wonderful example of skinny fit. Never really liked any VS Angels before but Romee is great :luv:

Status
Not open for further replies.