Robert Pattinson

April 17, 2013

article-2312500-19696019000005DC-1_634x444.jpg

article-2312500-196ADC84000005DC-596_634x905.jpg

He's just a bit trampy isn't he? But I'll admit those gifs made me laugh! :oops:

(on a little side note, kristen stewart looks horrific in all of these photos... guess they suited each other? :sneaky:)

I think he's getting more attractive the older he gets. He just needs to bulk up and go for a shave.

Ever since hearing about how he admires how passionate Kirsten is about acting and what a serious actor he thinks she is I will never be able to take him seriously.

Sowwee..

Ok shitty average celebs I can get. WHY IS THERE A THREAD/UPDATED POSTS ON THIS GUY.
He's in a fucking suit, you can't see his body, and no one cares about his weight.

I would neg rep you so hard if I could.

Reactions: 1 users
:highfive:
In addition to the slap on the mouth there should be a kick in the ass. Exclusively for @peruviangirl, since she never actually says something.

Huh? I'm just trying to be nice. I've stopped doing some of the things I've been told not to do so.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh? I'm just trying to be nice. I've stopped doing some of the things I've been told not to do so.;)

The thing everybody asks you to stop doing is posting endless series of pictures showing boring celebrities and their sluggish bodies. Still there are daily updates on Britney Spears and the likes.

Next time your…
tumblr_lv6slnS6wL1qct7h1o1_250.gif

Just tell it to…
tumblr_lv6slnS6wL1qct7h1o2_250.gif

ugh, isn't it the most embarrassing thing to hear your stomach grumble (always happens when completely silent) then everyone just stares around and you try to disappear, *I sweeeear, it wasn't me :oops:*

This stomach grumbling happens to me all the time. It's so upsetting, it rumbles especially after! I've eaten, so no way it is because of hunger...:nopity:

I hope it hasn't already been posted, but this picture of him is priceless:
2hpuj43.jpg