Rihanna

Of course she looks MUCH better. But I guess she'll gain weight back. She always does.

Am I the only one here who hates her face? I know it's no her fault, but... ugh, I mostly don't like it. Especially in pictures like that with the wavy blonde hair and the black dress.

^ I don't like her face either, her forehead is gigantic. She was one of my reverse-thinspos for the longest time. I love it when celebs go from reverse to actual thinspo, although I do agree she'll probably gain it back eventually. I just hope she doesn't go back to those high-waisted hot pants/bikini bottoms... so eew...

rihslim2.jpg

rihslim1.jpg

rihslim3.jpg

rihslim4.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
She looks a lot better. I actually really like Rihanna, her songs are always so catchy :)

Reactions: 1 user
^ I just hope she doesn't go back to those high-waisted hot pants/bikini bottoms... so eew...

uuugh this is awful, i HATE them! i don't know a single person on earth that actually looks good in them. someone who's a bit 'curvy' always looks like wearing a diaper and visible hipbones make them looks really disturbing :wtf:

but i'm glad she slimmed down, the last few bikini pics in her hometown (?) :superpuke:
looks like her legs are replaced by two dolphins sewed to her torso :grin:

Reactions: 1 users
Just saw this on skinnyvscurvy.com... the blonde hair is gone! I like it...but wtf is she wearing?!

142372007_10.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
^ Apparently it's the latest thing - wearing not-night suits that look like night suits, during the day and out & about.

^ Apparently it's the latest thing - wearing not-night suits that look like night suits, during the day and out & about.

Gosh I'll never understand some of the trends, this is so ugly.

Never liked her. I hate her legs, they are so huge and gross, ew :/

I feel like when celebs gain weight, they tend to wear the most ridiculous clothing...and it tends to be the least flattering. What's up with that?

I feel like when celebs gain weight, they tend to wear the most ridiculous clothing...and it tends to be the least flattering. What's up with that?

They want to draw the attention on something else than their weight!!