Rihanna

S

Skinny2012

Rihanna lost some weight recently, what do you think of those pictures?

rihanna-639-031412.jpg

160312_rihanna1a.jpg

rihanna-2012-grammys.jpeg

I really don't like what she has done to her hair....

Reactions: 1 user
I was waiting for someone to make a thread for her. I was too lazy to do it myself, but I think she looks much better at her new weight. She claims she's not purposely losing weight(which I don't believe) and says she hates that her breasts and butt are gone, but I guess I must be delusional because I see a butt that actually sticks out and I also see nice sized breasts..basically, she looks fine the way she is. I hope she doesn't gain the weight back, but her weight always goes up and down...so, who knows??

She carries weight in her thighs which are nicely covered in the above pics. But she looks better.

I love the way she looks now.. I even like the blonde...

I wonder her weight?

She looks so much better hope she sticks with it! I agree Skinny2012 her hair looks awful :(

Wow!!!!!!!! I've been looking at her recent pictures lately and she looks amazing!

She has a very 'thick' but very fit body to begin with, and her proportionate body made weightloss look great on her!!

Finally Rihanna understands it, unlike other mainstream singers, and hopefully she keeps it up.

& I'm glad she decided to take the healthy path and isn't on the surgery waiting room to get a butt injection alongside curvy freaks nicki menaj & the kardashians.

I agree with y'all. She looks amazing compared to her former 'jiggly' self. However, I was reading blogs about how her own DAD started calling her obese/fat and that pretty much propelled her to starting losing.

I agree with y'all. She looks amazing compared to her former 'jiggly' self. However, I was reading blogs about how her own DAD started calling her obese/fat and that pretty much propelled her to starting losing.

That's really harsh :( I think she looks better too, but there has always been something about her I just don't like.

Her body looks so much better than before!! Her hair looks horrid. She really transformed herself though. I didnt realize how big she got.

I think she's looking great! I have the same chunky, muscular thighs so I feel her pain but I must admit that phase she seemed to go through of wearing leotards (and the like) whenever she performed just made her thighs look even chunkier!! Let's hope she doesn't gain the weight back.

She carries weight in her thighs which are nicely covered in the above pics. But she looks better.

This. She's gorgeous but her thighs are bigger than the rest of her body put together no matter her weight.

Her weight has been fluctuating for years. It just looks like the fluctuations are becoming more extreme.

She's looking amazing. I used to envy her legs in the 'Umbrella' days, but super-high heels and pointe shoes are very flattering. I'm glad to see her getting toned again. Hopefully she stops this yo-yoing before it does her body some damage!

I've got to admit, I've never liked this girl. She sort of comes off like she thinks she's so hot and radical and what not, which is always disagreeable on a fat person. But good on her for losing weight, it definitely makes her face look more defined.