Rhythmic gymnasts

Yes!!! Rhythmic gymnastics was always my absolute favourite thing to watch when the Olympics are on, such inspiration

I love this thread! Such a throwback for me, I used to be a total loner when I was in school so I'd run home straight after class to watch rhythmic gymnastics whenever it was on TV. I felt like I was in heaven watching their tiny bodies move.

New fave: Anastasia Mulmina, a Ukrainian rhythmic gymnast
SHe's not ultra skinny but she's really fit,flexible and elegant and I love her routines
JbDS2FO.jpg

vaUoDuc.jpg

uSyf7DW.jpg

mmTfJRp.jpg

pZxF6y6.jpg

iLHm3Im.jpg

Here's one of her routines from 2014:

Reactions: 1 users
I love the Ukrainian girl, but these twins look about 10 years old to me.

Reactions: 1 user
There's no way those girls are 17. I just don't believe it. Who are they?

I'm not sure about the date of that exact photo but yes they are 17 year old internationally competing rhythmic gymnasts. They do have their own Wikipedia page.

Okay, that's just odd. I have to believe that this picture was taken when they were younger, because if not I can't understand how they're truly in good health (and you ladies know me, I'm never one to point the thin shaming finger).

From the Russian documentary, the fat gymnast, Julia Yulia Sinitsyna, who her (very skinny) roommate described as, (paraphrase) "hard to be roommates with because she just eats whatever, whatever she wants and has no willpower." The fat one is very Mila Kunis-pretty and shares her 'little problem but 100x as tacky. Here's her instagram as proof.

Reactions: 2 users
From the Russian documentary, the fat gymnast, Julia Yulia Sinitsyna, who her (very skinny) roommate described as, (paraphrase) "hard to be roommates with because she just eats whatever, whatever she wants and has no willpower." The fat one is very Mila Kunis-pretty and shares her 'little problem but 100x as tacky. Here's her instagram as proof.

So I'm guessing she didn't lose the weight. Shocking. :meh: Also, I think Mila is way prettier. Julia Yulias features would have been helped loads had she lost weight...but right now...she strikes me as a little plebeian in the face.

Edit- Also, Ew. Duckface.

It's so sad, though. Like, I really pity people like her. Can you imagine- the only thing standing in your way of achieving a life-long dream- of being an olympic champion of all things, is the fact that she can't stop stuffing her face?

I would hate myself so much if I were in her shoes.

Reactions: 3 users