Renee Zellweger

S

Skinny2012

She lost a lot of weight in the last few years, exercising to the extreme, but I still don't like her. I don't know, maybe it's her face...I'm not a fan of her as an actress at all... What do you think?

reneezellweger.jpg

034renee_468x786.jpg

90828P4_ZELLWEGER_B-GR_13.jpg

Here is a current picture, I think she look a bit heavier again (compared to the 2007 picture), but maybe it's just the clothes...

c852b_renee-zellweger-carolina-herrera-fashion-show.jpg

I also don't like her, especially her face.

I read an article about her where friends said, she become pretty boring, because she is just doing sports all the day and stuff for her figure. Seems she's into an eating disorder, anorexia athletica or something like that.

I also don't like her, especially her face.

I read an article about her where friends said, she become pretty boring, because she is just doing sports all the day and stuff for her figure. Seems she's into an eating disorder, anorexia athletica or something like that.

This! And I read once that she is the movie star with the biggest jojo effects because of the movies! She had to lose so much weight and then agian to gain for some roles :rolleyes:

This! And I read once that she is the movie star with the biggest jojo effects because of the movies! She had to lose so much weight and then agian to gain for some roles :rolleyes:

You are right, I think she had to put on a lot of weight for her role in Bridget Jones's Diary.

Rene%20zel.jpg

I just don't know why they couldn't hire some actually chubby, pretty actress. It's not like everyone would be stick thin there.

You know what is unfortunate for her - is that her face looks prettier when she's heavier, but her body doesn't.

Loved the Bridget Jones movies but I dont like Renee. Nothing against her personally, just not my cup of tea.

I loved her as Bridget Jones and I think she actually looked better at the heavier weight. There's something funny about her face that gets even worse when she is skinny.

Has anyone seen her in the "Miss Potter" movie? I loved that movie, I cried like a baby when watching it :(

^ Omg I love it!
I dozing off at 4 am one night when it came on on TV & I stayed up till 6 to watch the whole thing (also because of Ewan McGregor)
Maybe only movie of hers in which she wasn't really bugging, IMO

From the few interviews of her that I saw, I think she's a quite down to earth girl. She's not what I would consider pretty, but hey, she got to be with Bradley Cooper for a while and other hotties in her life, I think, so I guess she has something special..

On her lifestyle

“I’m glad folks think I look different! I’m living a different, happy, more fulfilling life, and I’m thrilled that perhaps it shows,” the 45-year-old actress told People in a new interview.

Renee stepped out at the Elle Women in Hollywood event with boyfriend Doyle Bramhall II on Monday evening (October 20) and while she thought the internet buzz is “silly,” she decided to comment on the issue because “it seems the folks who come digging around for some nefarious truth which doesn’t exist won’t get off my porch until I answer the door.”

“My friends say that I look peaceful. I am healthy,” Renee added. “For a long time I wasn’t doing such a good job with that. I took on a schedule that is not realistically sustainable and didn’t allow for taking care of myself. Rather than stopping to recalibrate, I kept running until I was depleted and made bad choices about how to conceal the exhaustion. I was aware of the chaos and finally chose different things.”

http://www.justjared.com/2014/10/22...ew-look-im-glad-folks-think-i-look-different/

she had her floppy eyelids removed. to pretend she just woke up looking like a total different person is so pathetic. unbelievable! you think we're all dumb Renee??? i would respect her decision if she had the balls to be honest. like, come on, it's not like she would risk anything rn- her career coulnd't be any more dead at this point.

I think her doing Bridget Jones sort of screwed with her mind - after the movie the whole world perceived her as fat and ugly, so it was a constant battle to prove she was beautiful and desirable. Her new look just proves that.

she had her floppy eyelids removed. to pretend she just woke up looking like a total different person is so pathetic. unbelievable! you think we're all dumb Renee??? i would respect her decision if she had the balls to be honest. like, come on, it's not like she would risk anything rn- her career coulnd't be any more dead at this point.
Yep. She had an eyelift I am sure....

I just heard a report about plastic surgery and what it's realistic to expect from facial procedures, what processes of aging can affect the outcome etc. The presenter and the surgeon they interviewed kept saying things like "As we can see, Renee Zelwegger used to have a very full and convex eyelid area. Now there's a lot less volume and that's one of the effects expected from an eyelid operation. Of course we have no idea whether she's had a eyelid operation, this is total speculation and of course we accept everything she says about her natural lifestyle and lower stress levels. But probably if someone did have an eyelid operation it would look exactly like that." :D

I just heard a report about plastic surgery and what it's realistic to expect from facial procedures, what processes of aging can affect the outcome etc. The presenter and the surgeon they interviewed kept saying things like "As we can see, Renee Zelwegger used to have a very full and convex eyelid area. Now there's a lot less volume and that's one of the effects expected from an eyelid operation. Of course we have no idea whether she's had a eyelid operation, this is total speculation and of course we accept everything she says about her natural lifestyle and lower stress levels. But probably if someone did have an eyelid operation it would look exactly like that." :D
But, that's what they all say for every celeb, because they look slightly different from before they get a plastic surgeon who hasn't actually worked on the celeb to say what he/she in their opinion has had done. And because it comes from a qualified surgeon it means it has to be truth whatever they're saying so the public are more likely to buy into it. We don't know whether every surgeon thinks this, whether the media went searching until they found someone that agrees on their opinion, whether the surgeon was paid to give their opinion. I'm not saying she has hasn't had any work done but I'm also not saying she hasn't. I just don't know. I'm inclined to believe it could even be possible that she didn't have anything done because she kept yo-yoing, her pervious face could just be a result from all the stress she put her body through.