Renee Zellweger

I just heard a report about plastic surgery and what it's realistic to expect from facial procedures, what processes of aging can affect the outcome etc. The presenter and the surgeon they interviewed kept saying things like "As we can see, Renee Zelwegger used to have a very full and convex eyelid area. Now there's a lot less volume and that's one of the effects expected from an eyelid operation. Of course we have no idea whether she's had a eyelid operation, this is total speculation and of course we accept everything she says about her natural lifestyle and lower stress levels. But probably if someone did have an eyelid operation it would look exactly like that." :D
Yep. I would agree. No amount of weightloss changes the anatomic morphology of your eyelids and eye shape. Just look at how her face changes when she lost weight before to her bigger days...still not an epic change to her face. She is not all that skinny now anyway to warrant claims of a "i look totally different coz i eat...and bathe totally different now."

Noooo! I thought she was pretty before, in her own strange way, and now she looks like "generic older female" I've never understood why people with unique looks insist on making themselves look exactly like everyone else.