Renee Zellweger

Intrinsicality

Grand Dame
Galloping off on her high-horse somewhere.
I just heard a report about plastic surgery and what it's realistic to expect from facial procedures, what processes of aging can affect the outcome etc. The presenter and the surgeon they interviewed kept saying things like "As we can see, Renee Zelwegger used to have a very full and convex eyelid area. Now there's a lot less volume and that's one of the effects expected from an eyelid operation. Of course we have no idea whether she's had a eyelid operation, this is total speculation and of course we accept everything she says about her natural lifestyle and lower stress levels. But probably if someone did have an eyelid operation it would look exactly like that." :D
Yep. I would agree. No amount of weightloss changes the anatomic morphology of your eyelids and eye shape. Just look at how her face changes when she lost weight before to her bigger days...still not an epic change to her face. She is not all that skinny now anyway to warrant claims of a "i look totally different coz i eat...and bathe totally different now."

Delirium

Super Star
Noooo! I thought she was pretty before, in her own strange way, and now she looks like "generic older female" I've never understood why people with unique looks insist on making themselves look exactly like everyone else.

Whippet Girl

Rising Star
Generic is the right word; she's lost everything individual in her appearance and has assumed a prettier yet blander appearance instead. So sad.

dietcokediet

Super Star
She was already looking a bit different in the 2012 picture.
I never thought of her as beautiful. She certainly was unique. Even at her lowest weight, she still looked like a plump Ellen Pompeo in the face. But now? it's not like a case of Surgery Gone Wrong... but it looks so odd. I can't look away.