Remington Williams

Mila

Worker Bee
Aug 7, 2017
ATX ✈️ ME
You may remember when I posted an introduction to this girl on the New Faces thread and she had only just gotten done with her debut at Fashion Week. Well, now that she seems to be making a boom (what with a new campaign for Marc Jacobs, an ad for AALTO, and a shoot with Timothy Rosado), I think I’d like to vie for a full-sized space for her in our community, if it’s alright. She seems to be making a huge rise and I think she’s harnessing a sustainable worth of discussion.

Here are her stats:

Height: 5’11”
Measurements: 31.23.34
Shoe: 9.5

Here is the picture of her in the new Marc Jacobs campaign:
C3F4C212-D443-4F86-9D34-B063B8D3C404.jpeg

Post if you please! :luvluv:

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I love her scouting story--to think, going from chipotle to fashion week in such a short time. I think she could definitely work a bit on her expressions (variation of them at least) but I think she'll do well with her look/body being so on point.

3977_546418.jpg
00_THEHIVE_MODELS_REMINGTON WILLIAMS_BOOK.jpg
000923.png

Attachments

• 00_THEHIVE_MODELS_REMINGTON WILLIAMS_BOOK.jpg
    00_THEHIVE_MODELS_REMINGTON WILLIAMS_BOOK.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
She's got such a gorgeous face!

Also, a bit OT, but she's what I imagine a young Catelyn Stark would look like (for all my ASOIAF/GOT fans out there :D)

3977_546417.jpg

l8WRjsqo_t.jpg

gallery-1505984834-mjb-x-matty-bovan-ss18-remington-williams.JPG

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
She looks so much like Milla Jovovich in this shot, no?

924-1.jpg
SO MUCH! This is the best pic of her.....all the others have that same, plain resting bitch face look ( I have it too, so I know the struggle). She’s got a ton of potential if she learns how to emote with her face though!

Reactions: 1 users