Reformation

marieebo

Community Duchess
Nov 30, 2014
Italy
Any of you girls know this brand or have ever shopped there? I love it, I get lost in their eshop everytime, I feel like they're clothes made for skinnies :luvluv:
I never saw their clothes irl since I'm not from the US, but they do ship in Europe so I was wondering how their sizes fit/if the clothes are as high quality as they look!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm obsessed with their clothes- I can't tell you anything about fit but a good friend of mine bought one of their bodysuits and loves it!

Reactions: 1 user
Ah! They have super cute clothes! The only downside for me is that their dresses would be a little big. It would be great if they sold 00 in dress sizes. Besides that, I'm so in love with some of the vintage inspired clothes they have.

love their clothes so much--i usually wear a 0/xs and it fits fine, though sometimes a bit short, which must mean some of their dresses are really short on people above 5'6

love their clothes so much--i usually wear a 0/xs and it fits fine, though sometimes a bit short, which must mean some of their dresses are really short on people above 5'6
Like American Apparel sickeningly short or the kind of short that looks great on skinnies? :)