Razor Candi

Another girl who I used to LOVE back when I was like 14 is "TripleSix". You wouldn't always notice shes particularly skinny because she wears a lot of layers, but in a few pictures that show it better, shes actually very thin! Will try to post as many pictures that really show it off as I can. Her blog is www.triplesix.livejournal.com but she doesn't post much anymore. Some of her best posts are back in like 2008/2009, maybe even earlier haha.

californication110.jpg

wowee.jpg

ILOVESATAN.jpg

cs3tothemoon.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

Ahh I used to kinda like her, but it turns out shes.. not the nicest person so that kinda put me off. There is ONE song of hers I really like though, "Marry Me".

pictureid=785[/IMG]

Would you mind sharing what makes you think she isn't the 'nicest person'? I'm just curious, not looking to start an argument or anything :) I've heard generally positive things about her, been to one of her shows, read her book etc.

Would you mind sharing what makes you think she isn't the 'nicest person'? I'm just curious, not looking to start an argument or anything :) I've heard generally positive things about her, been to one of her shows, read her book etc.

Well I've seen A LOT of stuff, but a lot of it is kinda compiled here:

http://encyclopediadramatica.se/Emilie_Autumn

HOWEVER, that is a maaajor troll site, so you really can't believe everything you see there, so be prepared to take a lot of it with a pinch of salt. However I've seen stuff that backs up a huge amount of it everywhere.x_x lol

Also some stuff here:

http://waywardvictorianconfessions.tumblr.com/

But again, a lot of it is just stupid crap.>_< Haha. I just have no way of showing all the actual stuff in one place.>O< Haha

Thanks for the pictures, its nice to see different types of thinspo, and I love the pale skin on alternative girls, they are like delicate little dolls.

The model on the first page has the most amazing hip-to-waist ratio I have ever seen. And she is truly stunning too. Does anyone know if she waist trained? I've considered corsetry before but I think I wouldn't have the dedication for it.

Thanks for the pictures, its nice to see different types of thinspo, and I love the pale skin on alternative girls, they are like delicate little dolls.

The model on the first page has the most amazing hip-to-waist ratio I have ever seen. And she is truly stunning too. Does anyone know if she waist trained? I've considered corsetry before but I think I wouldn't have the dedication for it.

I've spoken to her, thats all natural.x_x She does wear corsets a fair bit, but shes never actually waist trained. I have quite a few steel boned corsets and I've considered it myself, but it is SO frickin uncomfortable, I don't think I could deal with it!

Its actually surprisingly hard to find alternative thinspo these days. The alternative community seems to have been hit hard by a massive wave of "real women have curves" so yeah..>_< But I love finding a good bit o' alt thinspo!>w<

I love pale skin too.<3

Who knows, maybe when I FINALLY lose weight and could actually be considered thinspo I'll post some pictures of myself.;o;

Although one person on tumblr told me I was their thinspo, made my year haha!

I've spoken to her, thats all natural.x_x She does wear corsets a fair bit, but shes never actually waist trained. I have quite a few steel boned corsets and I've considered it myself, but it is SO frickin uncomfortable, I don't think I could deal with it!

Its actually surprisingly hard to find alternative thinspo these days. The alternative community seems to have been hit hard by a massive wave of "real women have curves" so yeah..>_< But I love finding a good bit o' alt thinspo!>w<

I love pale skin too.<3

Who knows, maybe when I FINALLY lose weight and could actually be considered thinspo I'll post some pictures of myself.;o;

Although one person on tumblr told me I was their thinspo, made my year haha!

I can imagine all that "real woman" stuff, I don't think Dita Von Teese helped the alternative/burlesque scene when she was like "I'm gonna use a load of fatties to present my underwear collection so I can feel better about my own average body."

And yesss, totally agree about the corsets. I would love to have a teenyweeny waist, but I'm such a baby and know I wouldn't be able to take the corset-pain.

(PS. I also just went to perve on your clothed pics and you have the nicest skin and hair ever. Don't sweat, cos you have a lovely body too so whatever you're doing is working)

I can imagine all that "real woman" stuff, I don't think Dita Von Teese helped the alternative/burlesque scene when she was like "I'm gonna use a load of fatties to present my underwear collection so I can feel better about my own average body."

And yesss, totally agree about the corsets. I would love to have a teenyweeny waist, but I'm such a baby and know I wouldn't be able to take the corset-pain.

(PS. I also just went to perve on your clothed pics and you have the nicest skin and hair ever. Don't sweat, cos you have a lovely body too so whatever you're doing is working)

Awh thank you.<3 Maybe I'll eventually get the confidence to post a full picture.XD

Aaaaw Razor Candi. I love her work. Its sad that she has stopped posting in public, I watched all her pictures since 2007 I think :) She has a body that is so outstanding. Thank you for bringing her up here!

And she has a twin who looks the same :D How amazing, hehe. I think she has often heard she´s anorexic, but in her case I am quite sure she´s naturally that way, especially cause her sister has exactly the same body. I saw this pic, what else can she do but making jokes ;)

x_1be1502d.jpg

You´re right that this whole "real women have curves" is very popular for alternative girls these days. The only one I really adore is Radeo Suicide. She is curvy, but her face is so pretty and she´s so sexy, she´s not for this place here, but I totally love to look at her.

A German girl that is very good looking is Ophelia Overdose. She has some curves, but her body is very toned and slim and her waist is very tiny. She might be no thinspiration for you as I know your pictures and you´re already thinner as far as I can see ;) , but she´s an inspiration in other ways maybe cause I love to look at many of her works, so that is her blog:

http://ophelia-overdose.blogspot.de/

@RedGlitter

Ah yeah, she does get a lot of shit, but I've spoken to her and thats just the way shes built. And as you say, she has a twin. I can definitely tell them apart, but they do have extremely similar body shapes, so unless they BOTH had anorexia, lost the exact same amount of weight and both got boob jobs.. yeah, not seeing it!:p I was sad that she stopped posting publicly as well.>O<

Ahh I don't know why, but I've never liked Ophelia Overdose.:wtf: Not talking in a thinspo sense, but just her. I genuinely have NO idea why, but I was never a fan, even though she has good picture concepts!>O<

Last edited by a moderator:
@ForeverDirtx Ah yeah forgot to say, its cool you talked to Razor Candi! I imagine her to be really cool and easy somehow, dunno why :) And you nailed it, haha..if she would be anorexic than the twins are both anorexic and have had boobjobs *laughs* She also has quite a butt in many pics, she´s a veeeery slim hourglass I would say.

Oh ok, you know Ophelia. I don´t know her so I can´t say if I like her, but I like many of her concepts. Not all, but she seems to have a very detailed view on things. And I like her hair. Her face not so much though she´s pretty, for me her face misses something special. Mean to say as I´m not as pretty as her, but well..from a neutral perspective its just what I think :)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I think its her face that always put me off too. As you say, its certainly not that shes ugly, its just.. meh. Nothing that really stands out to me! Ack well.>O<

Its been ages since I discovered any new major goth thinspo, anyone got any suggestions?:3 Totally bringing this thread back lol

Another girl who I used to LOVE back when I was like 14 is "TripleSix". You wouldn't always notice shes particularly skinny because she wears a lot of layers, but in a few pictures that show it better, shes actually very thin! Will try to post as many pictures that really show it off as I can. Her blog is www.triplesix.livejournal.com but she doesn't post much anymore. Some of her best posts are back in like 2008/2009, maybe even earlier haha.

californication110.jpg

wowee.jpg

ILOVESATAN.jpg

cs3tothemoon.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

Omg these pics are amazing! I love that whole tough-skinny look. @ForeverDirtx - I totally agree, goth thinspo is awesome!