Rasa Zukauskaite

S

Skinny2012

She is Lithuanian, born in 1991 and according to her agency Next she's 5’8.5″ (174cm) tall and her measurements are 30-23-33 (76-58-84).
(source: http://www.nextmodelsusa.com/#/fiche)

She's a perfect Prada girl :luv:

Rasa-Zukauskaite-Prada-modalizer.jpg

163-rasa-zukauskaite-21.jpg

Rasa-Zukauskaite-1.jpg

600full-rasa-zukauskaite.jpg

I like her in the first pic but the runway shot makes her legs look a little thick for her job no?

She´s very pretty, and her body is fine - I also find her legs OK, it really depends on the shoes and clothes she wears.

The only downside is that she looks way better with makeup than without. Some photoshoots require heavy makeup, but lots of them also go for the nude-look.

Rasa Zukauskaite & Jace for Mark Kean’s Sleek Summer 2012 Shoot
mark-kean3.jpg
mark-kean1.jpg
mark-kean2.jpg
mark-kean4.jpg
mark-kean6.jpg
scriptical-wordpress-rasa-zukauskaite-and-jace-moody-by-mark-kean-for-sleek-magazine-summer-2012-1.jpg%3Fw%3D700%26h%3D890
mark-kean8.jpg
scriptical-wordpress-rasa-zukauskaite-and-jace-moody-by-mark-kean-for-sleek-magazine-summer-2012-4.jpg%3Fw%3D700%26h%3D890

mark-kean11.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Oh my god, I think I've found a model for my "body hang ups" folder - Rasa is gorgeous with those delicate little arms, but she looks to have the same bigger calves as me. (See the boots picture in the first post - they look wider than her thighs!) And if Rasa can slim down, so can I.

attachment.php

She has a very lovely "doll-ish" face. Very adorable. I'm not that blown away by her, but she is definately gorgeous.

She reminds me a lot of Anabela Belikova. Any body else?

Anabela:
attachment.php

Rasa:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 202
  • imagesCAPSJBUN.jpg
    imagesCAPSJBUN.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 210
  • 000000263772-Rasa_Zukauskaite-modelprofileMainPicCropped.jpg
    000000263772-Rasa_Zukauskaite-modelprofileMainPicCropped.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 211
;) maybeeee. do you see it though? or am i crazy... i think they look veeery similar. would love to see them do an editorial together!

Yes i do, i never noticed it before, but seeing pics of them together...they could do an editorial, but not as a couple. That would be weird, they look like brother and sister :wtf:...

Yes i do, i never noticed it before, but seeing pics of them together...they could do an editorial, but not as a couple. That would be weird, they look like brother and sister :wtf:...

maybe thats what i wanna see ;) love the creepy editorials! ahaha

Oo I love her :)

I especially like her Prada S/S '10 ad campaign. So lovely and doll-faced