• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Raquel Zimmermann

Super Star
I don't like her face much, although I've never seen the horse resemblance, but I have to admit that she's an amazing model. She's so versatile, and totally deserving of her icon-status IMO because of how talented she is. She started off at #50 on MDC and worked her way up, and I think she's a great example of hard work paying off.

S

Samira

Meh, thick midsection and soft. She's just so ... thick. Chunky. Take a couple off her. Her face is gorgeous, especially with the mauves, but maybe she should put the popcorn shrimp down ... and send them to me! :lol:

S

Skinny2012

Raquel Zimmermann for 'My Dior' 2012 Campaign by Steven Meisel

Super Star
alexander mcqueen s/s 2010

alexander mcqueen f/w 2012

alexander mcqueen s/s 2013

Whippet Girl

Rising Star
So glad to see Raquel still working and picking up editorials in US Vogue. She has had a stellar career and always demonstrates enormous versatility. Even better, she comes across as hard-working but fun and nice to be around, yet keeps out of the party scene and retains an air of class and professionalism. Legend.

Reactions: Coconutty and Layla