Rachel Zoe

B

Babydoll

I'm all for skinny but... something doesn't look good with her face! She looks old for 40 and tired! I thought she was 46 or 50!
Rachel-zoe-Scary-Skinny-in-a-Bikini2.JPG

rachel-zoe-scary-skinny-3.jpg

INFphoto_1154115.jpg

She needs to put on like 7 pounds because she looks like an idiot. She's overly too thin. It makes her look super old!

She needs to put on like 7 pounds because she looks like an idiot. She's overly too thin. It makes her look super old!

She is not rocking that xylophone. It makes her boobs look like two little flaps hanging off her chest.

She hasn't really been active in the social scene since she had her baby. I hope she's healthy.

Rumor was she was behind all of the celebrities losing weight during 2005.

spl413626_001.jpg

spl413626_003.jpg

looks like rachel zoe is back to being bony thin...i cant decide how i feel about those ribs......?

It is said that she is older than she is pretending to be with about 10 years. That explain everything. She looks better with a couple of pounds on.

It is said that she is older than she is pretending to be with about 10 years. That explain everything. She looks better with a couple of pounds on.

From 2008...

"Now the folks over at The New York Daily News may have unearthed some evidence to back up the suspicions.

"Zoe has been ranting on her new Bravo show, "The Rachel Zoe Project," that she's so anal because she's a triple Virgo. In astrology terms, that means she was born in the sign of Virgo, her rising sign is a Virgo, and her moon sign is a Virgo. Well, our experts say that isn't possible if Zoe is 37 and was born on Sept. 1, 1971, as she claims. In fact, says our pro, she'd actually be five to 10 years older than that if she were indeed a Triple-V."

Only the DMV knows for sure on this one! "

I knew there was something about this:)

Who knows the truth in the end?;) Only her...
From 2008...

"Now the folks over at The New York Daily News may have unearthed some evidence to back up the suspicions.

"Zoe has been ranting on her new Bravo show, "The Rachel Zoe Project," that she's so anal because she's a triple Virgo. In astrology terms, that means she was born in the sign of Virgo, her rising sign is a Virgo, and her moon sign is a Virgo. Well, our experts say that isn't possible if Zoe is 37 and was born on Sept. 1, 1971, as she claims. In fact, says our pro, she'd actually be five to 10 years older than that if she were indeed a Triple-V."

Only the DMV knows for sure on this one! "

i'd say she needs to eat more coconut oil:whistling:

Ha ha ha, that was a good one, made me laugh:)

her body type suggests to me that she should avoid dairy and grains too, or she might just balloon up any minute. or die.

i already imagined that, too...

because she's a triple Virgo. In astrology terms, that means she was born in the sign of Virgo, her rising sign is a Virgo, and her moon sign is a Virg

don't forget regaring her sign for your conclusion:popcorn:

Well, At a certain age, you have to choose between your face and your ass.

But she is so bony that maybe gaining a little bit of weight would help both...

That's not the kind of skinny I aspire to. I want to look delicate but she looks downright frail and haggard.