Rachel Zoe

I still think she is major! Haha I love her thin figure and obviousky if she could get pregnant twice it can't be that unhealthy. If you've watched her show she runs around all day and is crazy busy.
I don't think she is as underweight as people make her out to be.
I have always thought she is a very thin pear shape. No matter how thin she is up top, when you look at her in jeans her legs look SUPER average. like hardly even thin imo. I think that's partly why she looks so thin, because she only strategically shows off her skinny upper body.

I don't think she is as underweight as people make her out to be.
I have always thought she is a very thin pear shape. No matter how thin she is up top, when you look at her in jeans her legs look SUPER average. like hardly even thin imo. I think that's partly why she looks so thin, because she only strategically shows off her skinny upper body.
You know that would make sense. She's always wearing long maxi dresses and leaving her arms and shoulders bare. I hardly ever see her in jeans, and when we do they're flared (makes the thighs look smaller) and she's wearing super high heels... Tricks.

10E0C570-258D-4170-A667-8B11E90F43F3.jpeg

Forever thin. I could grate some non-dairy cheese on that xylo.

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 2 users