Rachel McAdams

Emerald447

Runt
Aug 15, 2012
Australia
I couldn't find a thread about her, but if there is, I apologise!

001.jpg

normal_022.jpg

normal_hq010.jpg

normal_011.jpg

omg don't even get me started on her she may not be the most skinny person ever but in my opinion she is just gorgeous! her skin tone and face can handle basically any hair color and she is such a f*cking amazing actress, I can't even :luv:

I agree! She is my absolute favorite. You never hear any scandals or weird crap about her she's just so normal.

omg don't even get me started on her she may not be the most skinny person ever but in my opinion she is just gorgeous! her skin tone and face can handle basically any hair color and she is such a f*cking amazing actress, I can't even :luv:

This. She is so beautiful, so classy, and she always has the best relationships in movies hahaha. :luv: Her body is just okay, it fluctuates a little bit, but I honestly do not care.

I absolutely love her. She's not SG skinny, but she is slim and looks healthy and boy are her face and personality amazing! I think she is a perfect example of a woman who can be drop dead gorgeous without being super skinny. And plus, she is also a really, really good actress: Mean Girls, Sherlock Holmes, you name it. :luv:

Oh my God you gurls why are you so obsessed with her?

regina-george-selenamgluvr-28382120-292-300.jpg

preach^ i dont get the hype at all. I think she has pretty skin, but that's about it. Her eyes are kind of buggy, and her legs/upper arms are a disaster ala Scarjo. In every movie she plays the same role (whiny, a bit annoying, yet somehow 'endearing', finally becomes aware of her family's issues, in denial, etc.) To each their own I guess...

I really don't like her. She's so homey to me. I just see her as a rosy-cheeked bubble-face, if that makes any sense. Maybe it's something about her nose. Or her chin. Or just everything. :hmm:

I saw her for the first in the Notebook, and loved that movie, but there's something about her that I dislike though... I can't quite put my finger on it.. Maybe it's how she seems to exxagerate every facial expression she has or everything she says.

I'm torn because she's a really good actress, but there's something that holds me back as well..

She has a beautiful face though (I just don't like her nose that much :p)

preach^ i dont get the hype at all. I think she has pretty skin, but that's about it. Her eyes are kind of buggy, and her legs/upper arms are a disaster ala Scarjo. In every movie she plays the same role (whiny, a bit annoying, yet somehow 'endearing', finally becomes aware of her family's issues, in denial, etc.) To each their own I guess...

I meant the "why are you so obsessed with her" as a quote from Mean Girls... :oops: I actually think she's lovely, although I do agree that she was quite hyped, especially in her The Notebook years.

I meant the "why are you so obsessed with her" as a quote from Mean Girls... :oops: I actually think she's lovely, although I do agree that she was quite hyped, especially in her The Notebook years.

So you agree, you think you're really pretty?

Mean Girls is life, sometimes. :kiss:

I loved when Rachel had pink hair

rachel-mcadams.jpg

curly_2Dhair_2Dcolor_2Dideas_2D4.jpg

I thought it was the perfect shade for her blonde, and she pulled it off so well! I'm not a fan of the stying/lipstick shade in the last picture, but I like the color there.

I'm not a major fan of her but I think she has talent, chooses good roles and is business savvy about those roles, and has managed to keep her head out of the water and T&A out of the tabloids...which is more than you can say for other female actresses of her notoriety.