Purses/Wallets?

classichic

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Somewhere
So gurls, my purse is falling apart and considering I've a made a tiny bit of weight loss progress and the sales around the corner, I thought I'd treat myself to a lovely new purse or wallet. Anyone know which brands are good to get? Or anyone have an eye on a certain one? Basically any ideas are welcomed :)

So gurls, my purse is falling apart and considering I've a made a tiny bit of weight loss progress and the sales around the corner, I thought I'd treat myself to a lovely new purse or wallet. Anyone know which brands are good to get? Or anyone have an eye on a certain one? Basically any ideas are welcomed :)

Have a budget or sky's the limit?

MICHAEL KORS.
If you don't want to spend that much "hobo" is another low cost favorite. They have really nice wallets and range around $60-70.
If you really want to treat yourself though, Michael Kors is the way to go :)
I've been eyeing the MK black snake skin iPhone wallet :luv:

I prefer to have something a little different that is very structured and I am a cheap ass when it comes to bags. I tend to keep going back to Brahmin because they are very structured and about $200-300.

I don't know anything about high end bags. I only bought my first big girl bag in my 30s :oops:

I prefer to have something a little different that is very structured and I am a cheap ass when it comes to bags. I tend to keep going back to Brahmin because they are very structured and about $200-300.

I don't know anything about high end bags. I only bought my first big girl bag in my 30s :oops:

They have some really nice range but I don't think I can get them in the UK and they don't ship internationally :(.

For wallets I always rely on Fossil, but I guess it's a german brand. But maybe they are available at some airports. I love their wallets because they last so long and the smell :luv: ahh, I love the smell of real leather (sorry to alle vegans here!).

This is mine: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Fossil-Long-Live-Vintage-Reissue-clutch-Camel-leather-wallet-your-purse-/00/s/MTA2NlgxNjAw/$(KGrHqJHJBYE9uJLnmy4BPiiUq)ODg~~60_57.JPG

For wallets I always rely on Fossil, but I guess it's a german brand. But maybe they are available at some airports. I love their wallets because they last so long and the smell :luv: ahh, I love the smell of real leather (sorry to alle vegans here!).

This is mine: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Fossil-Long-Live-Vintage-Reissue-clutch-Camel-leather-wallet-your-purse-/00/s/MTA2NlgxNjAw/$(KGrHqJHJBYE9uJLnmy4BPiiUq)ODg~~60_57.JPG

Did not know that Fossil was German. I have a Fossil messenger bag. Although I do love their stuff, I want a different brand, I know it's silly. I'm trying to increase my collection of different branded goods I own. :p

p.s. For anyone interested you can get them in the UK, I think there are a few stores in London, one in Covent Garden, one next to House of Fraser on Oxford st (or somewhere along that side). I think John Lewis also stock their stuff.

Uhm apparently i was wrong. Its not german. Just checked it again. Sorry:oops:

My boyfriend bought me a coach bag about a year and a half ago. Just a plain one. I'm not big on loud tacky labels or designs. Ive used it consistantly and I'm rough on my bags. The things was built well. Not a tear or a string or hole. Again I'm not big on brand names but this thing was built to last. Worth the extra money.

I got the best Coach wallet when I was in Cali. It is super convenient since it can double as a small purse/wristlet (it has a wrist strap) which means I can pull it out of my purse and carry it around with me whenever I don't feel like taking my full purse.

Very similar in style to this:
COACH+LARGE+FLAP+LEATHER+WRISTLET+F45981+PINK.jpg

I am seriously in love with it, since it's large and can hold all my millions of shits (aka cards).