Pulp Fiction

bisou

Super Star
May 27, 2012
East Coast
Classic amazing movie. So original, entertaining, and weird at the same time. I'm not really into movies, but I'm glad I took the time to watch this one. ;)

If you've never seen it, see it.

MV5BMjE0ODk2NjczOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDQ0NDg4._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Yep, I have to agree!

It really is a masterpiece. Although it can be quite violent and bloody at time (but hey, that's Tarantino's style) it's amazing.

And it's got a great cast as well: John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Samuel L. Jackson...!

It also has one of the best soundtracks!

Definitely a movie to see, I would recommend it to anyone (over 16 at least :p)

Forever one of my favourites, I'm a huge film buff and saw this when I was about 14. I fully appreciated it then, the music, the violence which Tarantino always executes with such realism and humour. I also thought uma thurman was beautiful. I think so many people see this film without seeing the true art behind it. Someone once asked me what 'the point' of it was, and that's just it, I'm not sure who thought of the storyline, but to me its a brilliant observation of just how cinematic and story worthy life can be, how small events change the course of things, yet how sordid and violent at the same time.

Uma Thurman simply DESTROYS in this (and, for that matter, in everything I've ever seen her in).
Her presence is just undeniable.

She was in the news a lot today because of her comments on the Weinstein thing, but all I could think about was THIS FUCKING PICTURE:

Attachments

• uma.jpg
    uma.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
One of my favorite films!

I'm sparing you my analysis but just could not ignore this thread's revival. Tarantino is a godsend in my book (I know, I know, he's supposedly a massive dick personality wise). There's the obvious cinematic flair, dramatic, stylized, but in the context of 'gray' characters and hyperrealistic settings. His characters are polar, attracting and repulsing the viewer in flux (as with Uma).

EJXNm.gif

17760-Pulp-Fiction-After-Gif.gif

I've never considered it in an "SG context", but I suppose Uma as Mia Wallace could fit the bill.

Reactions: 1 users
My favourite movie, saw it countless times and knew the track almost by heart. And I dare say, when I was younger I looked as Mia, the same haircut too (already before the movie was released, it's my style)