Pretty Little Liars

if that were me I'd ask them to re-kill Allison asap
Sasha-Pieterse-during-Independent-Filmmaker-Grant-and-Spirit-Awards-Brunch-2015-in-West-Hollywood-1.jpg

:run:

And lose all that money? :naughty::p

Reactions: 1 user
What's worse is that they still portray her as being super attractive, when she is the least attractive of all of them (including their mothers).

What's the point of all the money if I have to spend it on size 14 clothes!

Point taken! ;) but if she really does heave a health problem (not just using one as an excuse) I really hope she gets thing back together.
I stopped watching the show during season 3, but this thread makes me want to come back to it.

PS. I'd keep the money though. There's a saying: "Money can't bring happiness, but it is better to cry in a limousine than on the public bus!"
Same with weight gain :))

PS. I'd keep the money though. There's a saying: "Money can't bring happiness, but it is better to cry in a limousine than on the public bus!"
Same with weight gain :))

You mean it's better to be fat in limo than on the public bus? I think a lot of public transportation users who have to endure fatties would agree with you.

You mean it's better to be fat in limo than on the public bus? I think a lot of public transportation users who have to endure fatties would agree with you.

I mean money is always a nice addition, however you are/look/do. But I like your approach better :D

My thoughts on the last few series of this show have been 98% focused around how much weight Alison has gained but I just watched the first new one and
they killed off Emily's dad? WTF I always thought he was really attractive

Yes, I was just as shocked about that spoiler :/
However, I couldn't bring myself to think about anything other than how much weight Alison/Sasha has gained. She's heftier than hefty Hanna, so then how come no one noticed? It's ridiculous.

Yes, I was just as shocked about that spoiler :/
However, I couldn't bring myself to think about anything other than how much weight Alison/Sasha has gained. She's heftier than hefty Hanna, so then how come no one noticed? It's ridiculous.

Given how bitchy Alison was to Hanna about her weight it sticks out a MILE that nobody has mentioned how big Alison has got

Reactions: 2 users
Given how bitchy Alison was to Hanna about her weight it sticks out a MILE that nobody has mentioned how big Alison has got

THIS! I started watching this again last week after not having watched it for a couple of years, mainly interested in the fact that they have finally graduated/survived high school, and I was so confused by Alison's weight gain. I thought she was pregnant in the 5 years plus episodes until I watched the first half of season 6 and realised...nope she's not.

THIS! I started watching this again last week after not having watched it for a couple of years, mainly interested in the fact that they have finally graduated/survived high school, and I was so confused by Alison's weight gain. I thought she was pregnant in the 5 years plus episodes until I watched the first half of season 6 and realised...nope she's not.

Bodywise she actually looked a lot like pregnant Peggy in the first series of Mad Men so I found it really confusing