Pregnant momas

I love Alessandra's pregnancy photos! She is so beautiful and skinny for a VS model.

I ate fairly well during pregnancy but did gain 40lbs. My sis in law is my idol for pregnancy weight gain. She only gains between 15-20lbs.
Her first pregnancy she had bad morning sickness and lost 15lbs. Then she gained back 18lbs til she gave birth so actually only 3lbs from her starting weight, and she always looks like her starting weight as soon as she givves birth.

This is her at almost 8.5 months. She gave birth 3 weeks later! I love her skinniness!:luv:

:bow: Your sis in law is adorable and she looks so slim and beautiful :cool:
A real prego thinspo ;)

Allesandra prego and looks like this ??? :wtf:

FFN_a_8779468.jpg

Here is the link http://skinnyvscurvy.com/page/3

Wow, skinnyhawaiiangirl, your sister is really thin.

And girls, even Miranda Kerr admitted she gained 40 pounds during her pregnancy, and that after delivering:) The same with Adriana Lima. Except they are taller than regular girls, that why it doesn't show that much.

Usually women gain more than 10 pounds after a pregnancy, this is the truth. It is very hard to control yourself, because of hormones and you are not allowed to do any detox or diets after a binge day.

But hey, you are not allways pregnant:)

Heres how I see it: When you're preggo, you do need to eat more to support the baby, but it needs to be healthy, balanced, nutrient rich food. Also, it's okay to gain a little more weight than you should during pregnancy. You have no idea how extreme those cravings are while you're pregnant. I think during pregnancy, I will gradually eat more and more (as the baby grows it needs more), but it will be ALL HEALTH FOOD. I think I'll actually be stricter about what I eat (but not how much).

YES!

Also, all these silly things about how a pregnant woman is excused to eat so much during pregnancy which a lot of times consists of unhealthy eating habits to meet all those "cravings", which is understandable to a limit. If I was pregnant, I would be extremely careful to make sure I feed my baby with supreme amounts of healthy food that is nutritious & high quality so that the baby is exposed to the maximum best of the best to grow healthy and is well maintained. I mean after all, I'd be having a new born creation to the world, there is no space or time for mess-ups or irresponsible eating habits.

I love Alessandra's pregnancy photos! She is so beautiful and skinny for a VS model.

I ate fairly well during pregnancy but did gain 40lbs. My sis in law is my idol for pregnancy weight gain. She only gains between 15-20lbs.
Her first pregnancy she had bad morning sickness and lost 15lbs. Then she gained back 18lbs til she gave birth so actually only 3lbs from her starting weight, and she always looks like her starting weight as soon as she givves birth.

This is her at almost 8.5 months. She gave birth 3 weeks later! I love her skinniness!:luv:

She is beautiful and skinny & wow doesn't look like she is due so soon! Hope she has a safe delivery & a healthy baby.

She suprise me every time :kiss:

article-2106238-11E60EA5000005DC-38_468x882.jpg

Really beautiful, while being prego :luv:

article-2106238-11E60E91000005DC-206_224x606.jpg

I'm not a fan of Alessandra, but she really looks great as a pregnant.

Ugh, Jessica! It's like she just enjoys being pregnant for the munchies and not having a baby! Same goes for Hilary: She just shaped down because people told her she would be chubby, not because she liked to be a thin one by herself or because she was born that way. Now she has an excuse to go back to old days without anyone who could tell her to stop.

I just had to post this one... she still has 4 weeks to go...!? What is she expecting...quadruplets??

Attachments

• jessica-simpson-031812-8.jpg
    jessica-simpson-031812-8.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 126
I just had to post this one... she still has 4 weeks to go...!? What is she expecting...quadruplets??

She clearly left her Daisy Duke times behind. Forever.
I couldn´t feel confident in a body like that, and I really wonder if she does.

I was really shocked whe she shared her diet, saying that she eats Mac´n Cheese for breakfast, or pure salt. That would be disgusting enough if she did it without being pregnant, but with a baby inside who depends on her eating habits and lifestyle, thats just selfish.

While not a model, I think Kristin Cavallari (The Hills on MTV) is looking great.

32_gallery_main.jpg

cover_gallery_main.jpg

35_gallery_main.jpg

While not a model, I think Kristin Cavallari (The Hills on MTV) is looking great.
Omg YES!
She lost a ton of weight before she got pregnant & I'm sooooo glad she isn't letting herself go, unlike Jessica 'elephant' Simpson - nope, I like elephants too much