No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Jan 29, 2012
www.skinnygossip.com
article-0-11D46181000005DC-674_306x769.jpg
article-0-11D4614A000005DC-962_306x769.jpg
article-2103857-11B99006000005DC-561_306x786.jpg

How a pregnant woman should look. She is clearly still quite thin and very chic. Are you reading this, Jessica Simpson? Hilary Duff?! :superpuke:

Lol thank you! I saw those jessica simpson pictures today and i was like omg! I never want to be like that, just becuase im pregnant let everything go. I still want to walk and do yoga and possible add swimming since it will ease the pressure on joints.

I used to work in a fitness center and a woman came in that was pregnant. No joke...she was on the elliptical SERIOUSLY moving up until about a week before she was due! Her doctor said as long as she started off a runner, she can find a way to keep her good habits up.

That girl could move.

She looked nothing like Jessica Simpson...she was a skinny! ..and she was back in the gym maybe a week and a half after she delivered. Skinny again!

Man, I envied her.

In contrast, I saw a lot of pregos kicking leisurely up and down the pool and rubbing their bellies and bouncing up and down. Yeeah...not quite the same thing.

Who is the woman in the original post? She looks lovely!

Alessandra is look amazing. This was taken a couple days ago and she is almost at her 6 month mark.

article-0-11C1E723000005DC-335_468x624.jpg

Alessandra's my favourite pregnant woman :luv: Her stomach is one of the smallest :grin:

Yeah, but Hillary is soooo short, comparing to VS models. She is 5'2 or less. it is hard to be that skinny at this height:)

I mean, come on, you are not pregnant for ever.

We should judge them BEFORE and AFTER birth.

We'll see:)

women gain a ton more weight than they should when they are pregnant and they are putting stress on their own bodies and the babies. instead of sucking down milkshakes and letting yourself go because you think you have an excuse, why not eat all fruit smoothies and take pre-natal yoga classes. your baby will thank you!

women just think that gaining 50 pounds is normal because that is that is what they see all around them. women should only gain 25-30 pounds in all during their pregnancy. everything else is them overeating and not the baby's doing.

women gain a ton more weight than they should when they are pregnant and they are putting stress on their own bodies and the babies. instead of sucking down milkshakes and letting yourself go because you think you have an excuse, why not eat all fruit smoothies and take pre-natal yoga classes. your baby will thank you!

women just think that gaining 50 pounds is normal because that is that is what they see all around them. women should only gain 25-30 pounds in all during their pregnancy. everything else is them overeating and not the baby's doing.

Totally agree with you, even though people say you need to eat more ( be a helathy woman, which for some reason is huge) to be healthy and give your baby nutrients... doesnt mean i have to eat all this craving food and let myself go and stop exercising...

Heres how I see it: When you're preggo, you do need to eat more to support the baby, but it needs to be healthy, balanced, nutrient rich food. Also, it's okay to gain a little more weight than you should during pregnancy. You have no idea how extreme those cravings are while you're pregnant. I think during pregnancy, I will gradually eat more and more (as the baby grows it needs more), but it will be ALL HEALTH FOOD. I think I'll actually be stricter about what I eat (but not how much).

Heres how I see it: When you're preggo, you do need to eat more to support the baby, but it needs to be healthy, balanced, nutrient rich food. Also, it's okay to gain a little more weight than you should during pregnancy. You have no idea how extreme those cravings are while you're pregnant. I think during pregnancy, I will gradually eat more and more (as the baby grows it needs more), but it will be ALL HEALTH FOOD. I think I'll actually be stricter about what I eat (but not how much).

Totally agree with you here, I plan on being considerably stricter with the foods I eat once I'm pregnant... why would anyone want to poison their baby with additives and fats that their little bodies can't process?!

Also, for any of you currently pregnant the calorie intake should only increase be approx 200cals a day (from the average intake of 1800 - or 1500 if you're quite sedentary). The baby and yourself won't require any more than that, particularly as you'll be resting a lot more towards the last few weeks :)

By the way, Sophie-Ellis Bextor looks gorgeous pregnant! Hoping she'll go back to a skinny mini after, she's a lovely lady.

If anything you should be even STRICTER about what you're putting in your mouth. Top notch, best quality food. It's ok to indulge but it better but nutritious and not high calorie, high trans fat, high sugar crap.

I love Alessandra's pregnancy photos! She is so beautiful and skinny for a VS model.

I ate fairly well during pregnancy but did gain 40lbs. My sis in law is my idol for pregnancy weight gain. She only gains between 15-20lbs.
Her first pregnancy she had bad morning sickness and lost 15lbs. Then she gained back 18lbs til she gave birth so actually only 3lbs from her starting weight, and she always looks like her starting weight as soon as she givves birth.

This is her at almost 8.5 months. She gave birth 3 weeks later! I love her skinniness!:luv:

Attachments

• Charles, Michelle, Mila and fetus.jpg
    Charles, Michelle, Mila and fetus.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 265