Pregnant momas

Thoughts on Uma Thurman?
uma-thurman-435.jpg

....good grief.

She is pregnant, she will nbe back in no time to her former shape.

Come on, we are talking about pregnant women and cravings are very hard to control!!!!

Who is the woman in the original post? She looks lovely!

Didn't see if anyone replied yet but that's Sophie Ellis Bextor, the singer.

I think the preggos deserve some slack... though too many women use pregnancy and after that "no time to diet" (wtf?) as excuses to let themselves go totally.

I hate Demi Moore for starting the whole "I´m pregnant, I need to get a nude magazine cover" thing... while hers was still pretty OK, we had to see ots of other (ridiculously shopped) celebs like Christina Aguilera and Jessica Simpson, Thanks, Demi.
When is Snooki going to get one? I can´t wait :rolleyes:

Victoria Beckham looked great during all her pregnancies. She didn't shove it everyone's faces and pile on a tonne of weight, she just wore flattering clothing and quietly got on with it.

She only had a few days to go before the birth in this one that David took:

victoria-beckham-pregnant-pic.jpg

victoria-beckham-pregnant-photo.jpg

victoria_beckham_son_romeo.jpg

victoria-beckham-420x560.jpg

Being pregnant was one of my bigger motivators for losing weight. I might be starting a family in a couple years and when I do get pregnant, I don't already want to be fat. I want to be as thin and healthy as I can possible can be, and I absolutely do not want to let myself get to JS proportions, I honestly don't think there's any going back from that.

I think we can all agree that this perfect Russian princess is the best pregnant beauty of all time ;)

eddd74dd2dd9fd6b_sashapost.jpeg

:luv:

I think we can all agree that this perfect Russian princess is the best pregnant beauty of all time ;)

eddd74dd2dd9fd6b_sashapost.jpeg

:luv:

Aw yes, one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have ever seen. If I ever became pregnant I would love to look like this, but I'm pretty short so I would probably just gain a little everywhere.

:wtf: Is that a real baby on the ground?
I mean she was still holding on to her phone... :wtf:

:seeya:

yes, it's her baby. i wondered the same, but she even admitted it on twitter, saying 'it's so dangerous in london because of the bad pavement':rolleyes: :facepalm:

@Liz she looks good indeed, but i just stumbled across these pictures :wtf:

0910-peaches-geldoff-splash-3.jpg

peaches.jpg

It looks like at first she takes the phone away, but instead of completely dropping the phone and attend to the situation of her child being on the neck rolling out of the stroller - she takes the phone back to her ear, and only with half effort pays attention to her child... Must have been a very important phone-call? :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator: