Pregnant Model thinspo

raven

Super Star
Jun 9, 2017
The lovely @NewYorkSkinny suggested a pregnant model thinspo thread; and that’s a brilliant idea.

The one I can think of right now is Candice

Post away!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
C630FA7D-3431-48FE-8D60-1400CC257D05.jpeg

I feel like there’s been a bunch of models that have been pregnant and looked so good but my mind is going to blank right now trying to think. :spazrun:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
693C4C98-DFDB-4FEF-9C38-17F29BCA0CF5.jpeg

Jourdan Dunn walking a runway show, pregnant with son Riley

Reactions: 1 user
Shes not pregnant anymore and I don't know if shes a very known international model, but she has a lot of instagram followers haha - almost a million (she has that look that a lot of people find sexy) Though I'm not a big fan of her face
I find her post-pregnancy body so good looking. Her name is Mathilde Goehler and she is signed with Le Management.
IMG_4231.jpg
IMG_4230.jpg
IMG_4233.jpg

She posted these two pictures from a vacation not long after she gave birth ^
IMG_4232.jpg

She posted this picture this summer, two years after giving birth :luvluv:

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 9 users
article-1256669-08A86992000005DC-72_224x463.jpg

Claudia Schiffer while pregnant with baby #3 (at age 38 if the source is right!)
FFN_Kurkova_K_GUM_090815_51845150.jpg

Karolina Kurkova during her second pregnancy

• Love
DCF2FE29-87DA-4948-9FCB-BE54979D3FF6.jpeg

Of course, we’ve got to mention Irina who walked the VS show last year; looking good for a pregnant woman (and may I say, could set an exemple for Bella)
D8AFDB3B-DE34-4DCF-BABA-6EE55348EDAA.jpeg

Bar Rafaeli

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 users
I love this. I hate that in the comments, women were saying that she wasn't eating enough! She is sensible about what she eats and seems to be providing the right nutrients for her and her baby, while remaining active. Pregnancy is no excuse to eat whatever you want, and "eating for two" is a myth. Go Miranda! Pregnancy goals for sure ❤

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Shes not pregnant anymore and I don't know if shes a very known international model, but she has a lot of instagram followers haha - almost a million (she has that look that a lot of people find sexy) Though I'm not a big fan of her face
I find her post-pregnancy body so good looking. Her name is Mathilde Goehler and she is signed with Le Management.
View attachment 20827 View attachment 20826 View attachment 20829
She posted these two pictures from a vacation not long after she gave birth ^
View attachment 20828
She posted this picture this summer, two years after giving birth :luvluv:
um excuse me what? 'not long after she gave birth' please god bless me in this way if i ever have children!

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
um excuse me what? 'not long after she gave birth' please god bless me in this way if i ever have children!
It’s insane how good she looked (and looks now!) after pregnancy. The only difference I can see on her pictures from before she was preg to after is her breasts (due to breastfeeding etc. of course). But she’s pretty young too - she was just 23 when she got pregnant, so maybe that has an inpact on how her skin got tightened post pregnancy, along with having a healthy body and mind - eating healthy, being active, and the fact that she didn’t gain that much weight during pregnancy. But I’m no expert on this, just my theories :grin: but yes, her post-pregnancy body is just breathtaking :luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
There’s also this french Insta model, Sonia Tlev, who looked incredible during pregnancy.

• Love
Rebecca Judd. She is not a model, and I don't like her looks (nor her instagram), but she looked insane during pregnancy (being pregnant with twins).

At the same time:

Right after giving birth:

• Jizztastic
Rebecca Judd. She is not a model, and I don't like her looks (nor her instagram), but she looked insane during pregnancy (being pregnant with twins).

At the same time:

Right after giving birth:

Omg, especially those legs look fantastic.

• Agree