Popular models...?

H

Honeybunches

I was wondering if Any of you models that belong to this forum have ever been featured in it. Also have any of you been in campaigns or popular designer shows...?

Reactions: 1 user
It would defeat the whole purpose of them being in an internet forum anonymously now, wouldn't it?

this_gon_b_gud_gif.gif

It would defeat the whole purpose of them being in an internet forum anonymously now, wouldn't it?

Yes, but it would be so interesting to know! And there's always the anonymous account that VIPs can use. I'd hope that we hadn't been too nasty to any model that might have a thread about her though... :nervous:

OMG!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, but it would be so interesting to know! And there's always the anonymous account that VIPs can use. I'd hope that we hadn't been too nasty to any model that might have a thread about her though... :nervous:

Yep the VIPs have been awesome enough to share some hilarious & interesting scoops.. & some were also helpful.
Also some have given us a hint or two...

But yeah, I'm definitely with leigh on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Several of the VIPs have already said somewhere or other that we have threads on some of the members (obviously they didn't say which ones). And those models have been in 'popular designer shows'.

I have thread on forums, been on mainsite too. :)

Many campaigns, and more than five yrs Fashion Weeks! Now old lady! ;)

Thank you so much @noone it's really exciting to know real models are using this site!

my quick count

That I know of, there are three or four VIP members who have threads.

It is quite cool though, I forget that 'real' models are amongst us ;) and all the models who have been posted are so lovely, the girls here who have their own threads should be very happy!

I think it would be really hard to see a thread about yourself. Especially if the comments are more negative than positive. If I were a VIP member and saw a thread where girls were saying harsh things I don't think I could continue to participate in the forums in the same way.

At the same time, models must be more used to criticism I suppose.

I have thought about this! :nervous: Whenever I make a thread about a model I don't want to be really nasty as I think that some could be looking at the forum and I don't want to be a complete bitch so I mind what I say

I really, REALLY hope for her own sake that Barbara Palvin doesn't go on this site.

Even if i am a pretty curious person, i understand and respect that there are people around here who want to stay anonymous. I think SG already deleted some posts because members on the forum started to guess about the identity of some VIPs or because some "No One" gave away too much.

Yes I respect that too. If people don't want to say who they are they simply dont have to reply.

just out of curiosity: is anybody of the vip members ranked in the models.com top 50 list and if so, is it important for you to be ranked or do you think it doesn't really matter?