Poppy Delevingne

Kylie-Jenner-California-Long-Hair-Trend-5.jpeg

I always used to like Cara better but now I like Poppy better. Although I don't think either of them have modelesque qualities. But I do think Poppy has lovely style....but again nothing special, just seems like another rich girl style to me. Also, I think she looks really old. But I think she carries herself wayyyy better than Cara.

I love this dress. Super cute!
680_Poppy%20Delevigne%204London%20Fashion%20Week%20Spring%20Summer%202011%20-%20Bora%20Asku%20-%20Outside%20Arrivals-48b8e47ac61472b7f17a5160b33fde10.jpg

poppy-delevigne02_large.jpg

POPPY-DELEVIGNE-BY-CANDICE-LAKE-BRIGHT-GREEN-ASYMMETRICAL-JACKET-STREET-STYLE-MULBERRY-LEOPARD-BAG-RED-RAY-BAN-SUNGLASSES-1.jpg

09-best-dressed-poppy-delevigne.jpg

Golden+Age+Couture+Arrivals+QIEefHdVQvql.jpg

images

22.09_-_Poppy_Delevingne.jpg

222857881530763256_yAZSF4T6_c.jpg

I still like her a lot better than her sister. She looks more toned, and her expressions don't make me want to slap her...

How come she's so classy and beautiful while her sister is a potato face?

here both with Mary Charteris:
Mary_Charteris_Cara__Poppy_Delevigne-441x600.jpg

ME%2B012.jpg

see what I mean?

She doesn't look like a model at all... and she looks much older than she should.

I don't get all the people saying she looks old. I think she looks her age (27), can't really see anything wrong with that.

I agree that she doesn't look that high fashion though. But I actually kinda like that. Don't know why, but lately I've had this thing for skinny girls with sort of commercial looking faces.

She reminds me of one of those fashion bloggers. Does she have her own fashion blog?

I don't get all the people saying she looks old. I think she looks her age (27), can't really see anything wrong with that.

I agree that she doesn't look that high fashion though. But I actually kinda like that. Don't know why, but lately I've had this thing for skinny girls with sort of commercial looking faces.

She just appears to have a very haggard face in some photos, in others she looks young. I think it's her makeup/hair that helps age her as well.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering - does anyone know whether her sister's reputation affected Poppy, positively or negatively? Do bookers and clients look at a girl who's got a chubby dumbfuck sister with thousands of Twitter followers and say, "We don't want to be associated with her entire clan," or "Maybe she'll pick up some of that following and she'll be more profitable"? Or does it not matter, since from what I hear they were always both more socialites than models?

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering - does anyone know whether her sister's reputation affected Poppy, positively or negatively? Do bookers and clients look at a girl who's got a chubby dumbfuck sister with thousands of Twitter followers and say, "We don't want to be associated with her entire clan," or "Maybe she'll pick up some of that following and she'll be more profitable"? Or does it not matter, since from what I hear they were always both more socialites than models?
Socialites and models intertwine pretty close these days, and both agencies and clients know this. Cara's reputation is not as bad as it is on here. She certainly does not have the best rep, especially now that she's acting. Also Poppy is 29 if I recall correctly, so she's no fresh face.