Pitch perfect

B

Bubba

I just saw this and it was hilarious!!
It also made me want to become an accapella singer, but that's never gonna happen lol
Anna kedwick looks pretty thin in it too so it was decent thinspo :)

I watched it last week. The fat girl was hella funny :lol: And that girl with the red hair was stunning.

I watched it last week. The fat girl was hella funny :lol: And that girl with the red hair was stunning.

Fat Amy (but it's really Fat Patricia) hahaha I know she was hilarious "I call myself Fat Amy so you twig bitches don't do it behind my back"
She was super funny!
I thought the red head was stunning too!!
I think I might get some red highlights for fall :)

I absolutely LOVE that movie!! And Skylar Astin <3

skylar-astin-300.jpg

MARRY ME :luv: :kiss: :luv:

I thought they should've shown more of that hot guy who managed the radio station, the one with the amazing abs :luv:

I absolutely LOVE that movie!! And Skylar Astin <3

skylar-astin-300.jpg

MARRY ME :luv: :kiss: :luv:

For some reason he reminded me of the guys in "How i met your mother" that plays Ted Mosby..
I think it was more his demeanor tho then his looks, i dunno I just couldnt get that outta my head the whole movie.

For some reason he reminded me of the guys in "How i met your mother" that plays Ted Mosby..
I think it was more his demeanor tho then his looks, i dunno I just couldnt get that outta my head the whole movie.

Yeah he really isn't actually the hottest guy on earth but I think it was a mixture of being an absolute sweetie pie, being able to sing, and looking exactly like the guy i'm drooling over at the moment :kiss:

Josh Radnor (dude who plays Ted Mosby) is my celeb crush of the last 2 years. Or maybe Ted is, kinda hard to tell.

Side note: you can check his naked self out on Forgetting Sarah Marshal. In case you need more marshal erikson.

Lol yeah I've seen it an it wasn't extremely pleasing to the eye. That's why I think I like his personality more, but he does have an adorable face!

I saw this movie last weekend and it was amazing! I loved it so so much.

The rest of the day I kept saying "accabelieve it" which I thought was hilarious but my sister wanted to kill me after about the 13th time. :nervous:

I also loved the really quiet-voiced girl. She said such creepy things and then her little romance with the guy with glasses (who I thought was super hot) was so cute.