Pinterest

I thought I could make the Pintrest private which was why I joined pintrest but turns out I was wrong and in fact can make a tumblr private. Oh well, maybe if I have time I might change it. I'm not fussed only using is as a tool to distract myself from food. But don't know if there are any other differences.

As of a few months ago you can have 3 private boards on Pinterest (a vast vast improvement in my opinion). That's where I keep my thinspo - I would get so much grief of my friends if they saw it. Hopefully the next change will be private invite only boards. I much prefer Pinterest to tumblr - too much teenage angst on tumblr for my tastes. But then there's an awful lot of wedding/über mommy boards on Pinterest! I've followed you girls who gave your addresses. X

Anyone go on Pinterest? I'm addicted! :luv: I have a healthy food board and I've found a lot of great recipes (although you really have to scroll through a lot of gross, really unhealthy food) and I keep a beauty board. I can spend hours on it...

I just started on pinterest actually. I really like it so far, lots of motivational things and thinspo.

I don't allow myself to Pinterest until night time. I swear I can be 2 hours scrolling down and opening 37483 tabs at the same time, It never ends. It is infinite times 1000. Its addictive, I love DIY, design, yummy looking food, clothes, thinspo, everything in there makes me get hooked and I'm done. So I only enter after dinner, I'm such a weak girl, I can't just go in for 20 minutes, times flies when I'm browsing it :lol:

This must be a very stupid question, but since I didn't find any informations about it (I looked everywhere!!), can someone please tell if it's for free?? :confused: :D

I love pinterest! Between pinterest and this website I could pretty much be entertained all the time. I have a secret board of thinspo and I love it!