Pia Mia

chicbones

Grand Dame
I was pretty surprised there was no thread on her although I expect a lot of you haven't heard of her. Pia Mia is a singer who is good friends with the Jenners (Kylie in particular) but I think she actually has a decent body despite trying to seem curvier than she is. Apparently she is also a model but she is only 5"4 and supposedly has the right measurements at that height, so I doubt it was anything serious.
Some pictures:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Definitely not super skinny, but I think she seems consistent and has a good starting point. If only she would drop a few kilos!

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
She WAS skinny, not SG skinny but celeb-skinny. She has gained considerably since she first started. When you hang out with the Kardashians, I guess.... at this point, it's unlikely she'll ever return to her previous size.

marieebo

Grand Dame
I remember following her on IG some time ago, she's skinny/slim but way too tacky for me to be inspired by her

Reactions: 2 users

Thinned

Rising Star
I like her body.
I separate my standards that I have for models and the ones I have for celebrities, and in regards to my celebrity standards she's in good shape, decent legs, toned stomach. Plus despite the tacky look I think she is very attractive

clairefhjao

Grand Dame
Her body is not bad considering she's a celeb. But I think there's something wrong with her face, don't like it at all

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
Her body is not bad considering she's a celeb. But I think there's something wrong with her face, don't like it at all
Yeah, not even a comment on her weight but her expression in the second photo seems really annoying, especially her lips

Reactions: 1 user